The great QVC Concealer buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is an Aldi near to me, i must try that concealer, i have a bag full of concealers that ive tried and tossed, they range from cheap to expensive, just cant seem to find my ideal one x

I know how you feel! Even Mally "when you marry this particular powder" - I fell for this sales patter, and yes, another FAIL

concealer ...
qvc sales = 10
qvc fails = 10

I've also gone over to the dark side where cleansers are concerned and have been using Dove Beauty Bar (SSSSOOOOOAAAAPPPP) for a few months now. Again no difference in my skin.

I've always loved Anne French Cleansing Milk. Cheap as chips & it does the job. I've always got a bottle of it on the go, though I don't use it every day.
Found out recently that it contains formaldehyde.
Well, I'll take any help I can get :biggrin:

Benefit

mac select cover-up. beauty bible must have and i really love it. very good coverage and liquid enough to smooth out evenly.
touche eclat is meant to be the best once.
i love benefit it beats most brands imo for most make-up items

I have to say I have great problems with under eye dark circles and to be honest have tried hundreds, I think the more you try and conceal the bags, wrinkles and dark circles sometimes the more you just look caked no matter what you try now I just use some lemonaid from benefit, with a primer underneath currently mally s perfect prep, I find the lemon yellow colour lifts my eye area and looks much better and I also use a white / pale pink pencil to highlight around my eyes, inside rim and in corners near tear duct think its a case of less is more its so easy to be heavy handed, have also tried the benefit erase paste a bit heavier so sticking with the lemonaid its dead cheap on ebay give it a go.
Good luck

going off topic for a min, sorry but just a word of warning on buying lemon aid from Benefit on ebay, either there are a lot of fakes around, or some sellers in Hong Kong or China has access to Benefit products very cheaply - no idea if they are made in China, but there are a lot of very cheap Benefit products from there

'Tis vay nice. I also use the Aldi moisturiser which is £1.99 and I personally don't see any difference whatsoever in my skin between using that the the Liz Earle Daily Skin Repair and the PCMC Ive tried in the past (when Le Q have convinced me I cant live without it.) I've also gone over to the dark side where cleansers are concerned and have been using Dove Beauty Bar (SSSSOOOOOAAAAPPPP) for a few months now. Again no difference in my skin.

I'm needing a mascara so I shall try that now you've recommended it - ta lovey.

I'm another Dove Soap user - in fact I would go as far as to say my skin seems to really like it, gets all my make up off and skin doesn't feel tight or parched after. For the price it's brilliant - and the extra gentle sensitive soap is amazing too :nod:

I have to confess I'm a "dark-sider" now as well after LE C&P seemed to spark dreadful allergic eczema on my eyelids needing pills and steriod cream :eek::eek::eek: from the Docs. I found Simple Soap was the only thing I could use that didn't set them off again. I did go back to C&P but found the same thing again. I'm now back with Simple Soap and Judith Williams Phytominerals eye cream (from her last TSV), which seems to suit me fine.

Latest posts

Back