The Festive Toy Bundle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, I couldn't believe it when I saw this AGAIN a few days ago. Are the flashing teeth in there? and the gloves? What's possibly even more annoying than it being the SAME stuff as the last 6 years at least, and even more annoying than the absolute outlandish claimed value, is that Richard, the guy who demo's toys, is doing the same schpeel he's used for the last 6 years too!!! For goodness sakes, do you have such little respect for us as an audience that you don't even both to change the rubbish that's spouted? Let alone, as someone said, "this is going to be this years BIG toy" which has been said for the last few years too. Have a quick browse on amazon for this stuff and be very prepared to be shocked :)

I love when they say "this is going to be this years BIG toy". Obviously aimed at grandparents who they think will not know better and believe everything the presenter says (we know better than that don't we!).

I noticed they were selling one of these flying things with an hd camera on it shirley there must be a law against using these things if they can be flown over into someones property and in proceed to film anything in that property including presumably in windows as well, janice said they must be used responsibly but they are kids toys for goodness sake.

I noticed they were selling one of these flying things with an hd camera on it shirley there must be a law against using these things if they can be flown over into someones property and in proceed to film anything in that property including presumably in windows as well, janice said they must be used responsibly but they are kids toys for goodness sake.

I bet Poward has got this and spends the night playing with their buttons...

Spent some time watching Howard on the watch show last night cant believe the things he comes out with he said what is the first thing a woman looks at on a man its his wrist watch what a load of b*****ks not that i would like to say what they look, at come to think of it glad it was not PS who knows what would have come out of his mouth.:mysmilie_17:

Spent some time watching Howard on the watch show last night cant believe the things he comes out with he said what is the first thing a woman looks at on a man its his wrist watch what a load of b*****ks not that i would like to say what they look, at come to think of it glad it was not PS who knows what would have come out of his mouth.:mysmilie_17:

It's the last thing I'd be looking at :wink:

There's many things to weigh up before his bliddy watch lol

Firstly, Howard probably knows more than we think as to how a woman's mind work. :mysmilie_12: secondly, it depends who the man is, I think the first thing a woman looks at when she looks at Pervy Peter Simon is were the exit is.

On Bid a while back, Barra Boi said, whilst flogging an overpriced tatty watch, if you wear this and walk in a pub, everyone will stop what they are doing and stare at your watch! They would probably wonder where the nearest 99p shop was! And he said that you can tell what kind of a man you are from the watch you are! I can think of a few adjectives myself...

On Bid a while back, Barra Boi said, whilst flogging an overpriced tatty watch, if you wear this and walk in a pub, everyone will stop what they are doing and stare at your watch! They would probably wonder where the nearest 99p shop was! And he said that you can tell what kind of a man you are from the watch you are! I can think of a few adjectives myself...

Oh well in that case then, Barras watch must be made by the "Richard Head Collection"

I've heard of the shop "Links of London" but never heard of "Tossers of London", which is a possible establishment he shops at.

It's probably similar to the shop Pervy Pete frequents, it's called "The Missing DNA Link Of London"

Love the way they've popped the bundle into the "half price xmas" section - At £65 I though it might be worth getting even if it's to get stuff to put away for giving as birthday/xmas presents across next year..but no it's still the same price, but now they're trying to tell us that £129 is half price and that it was £273! They've even got it for sale at that price on another part of the website, a feeble attempt, I guess to keep legal as I believe something has to be offered at a the higher price for a certain length of time beforehand. I have also noticed that a lot of the half price is not half price at all and just has a few measly quid knocked off...Outrageous!

Latest posts

Back