The Festive Food Hall TSV 12/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've written a long and precise email to QVC about this. In effect asking how we the audience benefit by knowing that the Presenters are given products to 'try' when we know damn well they are freebies, and by boasting about it live on air in times like these, when some families are existing on foodbanks is entirely inappropriate. Some presenters are more guilty than others.

I went on naming names and the products they are clearly given, as evidence shows from their blog pictures of inside their homes.

I have yet to receive a reply.
If they do bother to reply..it'll be the standard guff. They couldn't give two sh*ts about people eating out of foodbanks. There in it to offer luxurious goods to people who don't have to use foodbanks, and want to give themselves a boost by treating themselves to a few unnecessary goods. Shame they don't take a leaf out of TJC's books who donate meals to children in need. They don't care, and what's more they don't even pretend to care..but hey at least you got it off your chest!

I prefer savoury to chocolate, can’t abide sickly sweet things. I tried some HC choc in a Hotel Chocolat store last year and to me it tasted cheap, even compared to a Galaxy Caramel which I can have in little bits. But each to their own, that’s why when you hear a QVC presenter orgasming over a coffee cream, the next person mightn’t have the same experience. 😊

I prefer savoury to chocolate, can’t abide sickly sweet things. I tried some HC choc in a Hotel Chocolat store last year and to me it tasted cheap, even compared to a Galaxy Caramel which I can have in little bits. But each to their own, that’s why when you hear a QVC presenter orgasming over a coffee cream, the next person mightn’t have the same experience. 😊
Oh that’s a useful reminder. Don’t watch because of the sight of them having orgasms with their mouths full. Of chocolate, 😂😂.

Cheese n Onion crisps for me any day over chocolate. We Northerners are so unrefined :geek::geek: (speaking for myself of course).

CC

Aye that we are. 🤓😜

It’s good that all our taste buds are different I absolutely hate cheese & onion crisps.😊

Aw yeah Lynn you’re right, we’re all different. 👍❤️ xx

Are you sure you don’t mean pickled onion crisps 😂 I remember the Tudor version of those being much yumminess 😋

Ooh Tudor pickled onion now you’re talking, I like the flavour that strong it turns your tongue and inside your mouth white. 😜😂

Are there other crisps worth eating besides Smokey Bacon then? I’ve had to stop buying them!

Here we have a crisp factory which produces a distinctive cheese and onion flavour. Local folk are obsessed with it taking suitcases on holiday and they ship all over the world to locals living abroad with withdrawal symptoms. They do loads of other flavours and do loads for own brand supermarkets but no one here seems to be interested in anything other than C&O

For some reason, I was sent a sample of HC by British Gas and I wasn’t that impressed. However, even if I did really like it, I still wouldn’t buy the TSV because there’s only me living here and so that would just be greedy. 🤪

With any boxes of chocolate, I’m fine while the cellophane is still on the box but, as soon as the cellophane is off, the box lid seems to fly off and I have to get rid of the contents quickly. 😳

Salt and Vinegar Snack-a-Jacks are yummy 🥰 As I grabbed four packets to watch a film, “what? they’re low fat” I told the husband as his gaze followed me in disbelief to the couch, he jokingly said “not when you eat ten packets in on go” he said gently mocking and laughing, yes he was joking.........ahem! 🤔😜😃

Itz
I've written a long and precise email to QVC about this. In effect asking how we the audience benefit by knowing that the Presenters are given products to 'try' when we know damn well they are freebies, and by boasting about it live on air in times like these, when some families are existing on foodbanks is entirely inappropriate. Some presenters are more guilty than others.

I went on naming names and the products they are clearly given, as evidence shows from their blog pictures of inside their homes.

it's not bothered me in the past but that charade with the Elemis tsv really got my goat. As you say people are struggling and we know full well the presenters didn't pay for them. Talk about rubbing sait into the wound. It was scandalous.

I see that Craig has now bagged himself the chocolates and the emu boots. That’s about £150 worth! Oh, forgot the Elemis - that takes it up to about £200. Not a bad week for our Craigie!

Latest posts

Back