The DIY Guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Is the DIY expert (I think his name is Orlando?) still with QVC. Not that I watch much DIY but he doesn't seem to be on now.

I think he left for "pastures new" as they say which was a real shame as he was VERY easy on the eye if you know what I mean!!

I think he left for "pastures new" as they say which was a real shame as he was VERY easy on the eye if you know what I mean!!

That's why I missed him, hate DIY but.......he got my attention!!

I agree he was spunky sprunky and most of all very hunky.

He had a peculiar kind of a role at QVC, he was not really a presenter as such.... there used to be 3 people showing one product! But he was a very tasty adornment!

I agree he was spunky sprunky and most of all very hunky.

He had a peculiar kind of a role at QVC, he was not really a presenter as such.... there used to be 3 people showing one product! But he was a very tasty adornment!

He was indeed!!

Yum!!!

They don't even mention him now, do they? Not that I watch the diy shows, but it seems that once a presenter leaves, they are no longer part of the qvc 'family'.

They don't even mention him now, do they? Not that I watch the diy shows, but it seems that once a presenter leaves, they are no longer part of the qvc 'family'.

...as with any organisation. besides, this 'family' thingy it is just PR.

Latest posts

Back