The Charlie Bears Collection TSV Monday 14th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These bears look adorable & I am not surprised that so many of you love them.I could be tempted but not being a 'bear person' where would I put them? BUT can't stand the couple presenting them & think she ( sorry don't know her name) looks very unwell.If I should be buying please advise!

OMG youv'e got me-- just orderd the 2011 bear! Please help! Charlie ( have I got the right name?) has just mentioned memories of seeing soft toys in Schofields in Leeds ( remember it well!) I go back further to a holiday I had with Mum & Dad in Edinburgh when I used to go drool every day over a display of 'Lions' in Jenners, but they could never have afforded to buy me one.I had a Sooty & Sweep glove puppets always loved furry things!!!!!

Welcome to the club SilverFox :mysmilie_480:
Personally I put my addiction down to never having a teddy bear as a child no matter how many times I asked for one for Christmas or birthdays.

I think that the other bears are nicer than Thomas. I like the 3rd and 4th but not bothered about the first 2. Anyone think that Thomas' muzzle looks wrong? Really wanted to go for it as I've got every TSV so far but just not liking Thomas. Shame after such great ones with Ming and Mercedes.

I'm the same Tina. I really like numbers three & four but not the first two very much, the noses look a bit odd, too narrow top to bottom. I suppose they could be nicer than they look on TV. Must say I'm half tempted to order the auto delivery & send back any I don't like....though is it possible to send back a bear??? :doh:

Hi Breeze perhaps we need therapy ( well me not suggesting you do!!!) My teddy when I was little was WHITE & teddys were not white they were golden.Never did like it!

I don't like the tsv, though the auto delivery bears are nicer than Thomas imho..

I totally agree, I liked Daniel & Edward, but Thomas is the one I like least from the collection. The TSV bears also looked a bit 'cheap' compared with other CB's on during the presentations that I saw, just plain pads on their paws (not the lovely sculpted ones), samey, samey colours, thankfully I was put right off them, not that I would have ordered from QVC anyway. I only hope my Mum hasn't gone & ordered them for me thinking I did actually want them regardless of what I was muttering. Suppose we'll find out in a couple of days...

I am going to be watching a certain 'auction site' around Nov/Dec time for Edward appearing... :happy:

I actually went for the autodelivery in the end! I couldn't face not getting the set as I've got all the other TSVs - think I'm a bit mental!!!

He's just arrived - v impressive as ordered him just before midnight on Monday night so excellent delivery this time. There's quite a few reviews for ones received yesterday. All are 5 star. I'm actually really pleased with him and glad I ordered - even though am skint this month!!!

Me too!
I caved in late in the evening, thinking if I missed the auto delivery I'd end up regretting it.:wonder:

He's just arrived, really quick, & have to say he's much, much nicer than he looked on TV, a proper teddy bear! :happy:
So I'm really pleased with him & glad I went for it at the last minute.

And Silver Fox, I agree....I DO need therapy. :grin:

My 2011 bear has just arrived & he? is lovely, very appealing face.Must keep this temptation to order C.B's under control!

I too ordered the Tsv on autodelivery and he arrived today and I am soooooo glad I ordered he is so much nicer than pictured on tv......I also gained another 2 bears yesterday. hubby and I went to Guildford and visited the Bear garden where hubby bought me wolfgang for £32 anf I bought Aiden for £25..........hubby said it was a late valentine present!!!!!!

oh damnation. I didnt know seeing all the reviews am wishing I did. Ah well another time, another place, another tsv....:doh:

Latest posts

Back