The Charlie Bears Collection TSV 26th of July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't at all excited about this TSV, but the moment I saw the Snow Leopard it was a total grabby hands moment. So glad I actually channel hopped at midnight otherwise I would be without him/her.

I was absolutely determined to resist... One look at the tiger, and he was straight in my basket. I think I need a support group.

Tiger on waitlist..didn't like it enough to buy when first saw it :thinking: ...but it grew on me :rock:

daydreamer

Akhuti arrived this morning, he is GORGEOUS! So glad I bought him, his plush is gorgeous, so soft and his face is just adorable. :heart::heart::heart:

Glad some of yours arrived.. Great to hear that they're lovely.. My tiger didn't arrive, but hopefully will tomorrow :bandit:

I think I terrified our courier this morning! I noticed the van at the end of the drive and screeched "MY CHARLIE BEEEEAAAAR!" while running through the living room to get to the door. Even my dog looked at me like my final marble had rolled off and left me! :cheeky::blush:

Got my 2 yesterday and they are even better than they looked on TV. Anyone here get the coveted 1/4000?

I checked what number I had first, Teessvee, lol - but it wasn't the no.1.. Mine is no. 1629.. Glad you liked both of yours x

Latest posts

Back