The Charlie Bears Collection TSV 12/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the child safe and the collectibles for children, they also did an organic cotton range for babies, as well as the more expensive collectible ones....go and look.....
There are many more collectibles which don't appear on QVC as well.

Nothing shows up on a search of "child" "children". Can you give me specific ones, please?

Sorry, your links don't work (403: access forbidden - "the website declined to show you this webpage").
edit: I found the Braemar one from the item number, so thanks for that.

Last edited:
I don't usually watch Charlie Bears but I caught the start of the show and thought it was great to see Charlie back. Best wishes to her for continued good health.

She's looking well, so glad to see. And I know she probably lost her hair with treatment but I think it suits her so much better than the long, droopy locks that made her face look longer.

Well, I've ordered ( ducks behind sofa to avoid brickbats)

She's looking well, so glad to see. And I know she probably lost her hair with treatment but I think it suits her so much better than the long, droopy locks that made her face look longer.

which option did you get Breeze?

Saw the TSV launch - cannot say I like them tbh. I have 2 Charlie Bears well, 3 if you add that it was 2 bears together ' Snuggles and W'uve you' and then Mercedes, a lovely white one. They are extremely lovely but will not be adding to mine as I also have a few others hanging about (not Charlie Bears),

Nice to see that Charlie was back although I feel she looked so tired still and maybe has returned too quickly. Hope she doesn't overdo things

Im pleased Charlie is better , but god the Tsv is overpriced and ugly, especially the owl with the wedges !!

I thought exactly the same last night, she is looking well and the pixie crop really suits her.

Latest posts

Back