The Baking Boutique TSV 5/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think QVC are too late. The cupcake craze is on its way out.
I agree. The girls in
work bring in these smallish ball things made of cake mixture, covered in chocolate or sprinkles, and they're on a long
stick. Sorry can't remember the name of them, but they're the latest thing now. Very yummy :cake:

I agree. The girls in
work bring in these smallish ball things made of cake mixture, covered in chocolate or sprinkles, and they're on a long
stick. Sorry can't remember the name of them, but they're the latest thing now. Very yummy :cake:

Never heard or seen these before. Would be interesting to know what they are.

Just remembered Flamenco , they're called cake pops, here they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpIifr0VOxY Jenna
in work just made a cake mixture , then decorated them and put them on sticks, she found them in one of those baking
magazines. They are lovely , too nice :cake:

Fascinating to watch the woman make them. Are they a little sickly though? Can't imagine you can eat more than 1 though!

Fascinating to watch the woman make them. Are they a little sickly though? Can't imagine you can eat more than 1 though!

I suppose it depends what you put on the outside of them. They look lovely, very attractive and fancy.
Lovely with a cup of coffee in work, when you're stressed out. But probably one would be enough :heart:

Lakeland sells a CakePopMaker, £20. A great fad in Canada was started by TimHortonDonuts - they took the holes from the dougnuts and made them the same flavours as regular doughnuts. People loved these 'Timbits' as they could eat many different varieties instead of just the one, big doughnut. Simple idea, but ker-ching! You bring goodies to work on your birthday, in Canada. x Snarly

Lakeland sells a CakePopMaker, £20. A great fad in Canada was started by TimHortonDonuts - they took the holes from the dougnuts and made them the same flavours as regular doughnuts. People loved these 'Timbits' as they could eat many different varieties instead of just the one, big doughnut. Simple idea, but ker-ching! You bring goodies to work on your birthday, in Canada. x Snarly

We all bring nice stuff in at the weekend, when the 2 bosses aren't there, so we can relax a bit
more, but the work still gets done, its stress relieving :cake:

Surely a mixer like this is useful for making more than cupcakes?

I agree - I have a Kenwood chef and use it all the time not just for baking. I make pastry, bread and other savoury foods. It is also great for doing mashed potatoes for shepherds pie.

Please racy , not for a christmas
present LOL

Lol. I remember nagging hubby for a panini press one xmas, years ago. It's all I really wanted!! He was horrified at what people would think, but I didn't care. I had it, but he bought it before xmas, the chicken!! Not that we do xmas anymore, but if he insisted on buying me a present (for any reason really) I would ask for a red Kitchen Aid! I'm easily pleased, he he!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Lol. I remember nagging hubby for a panini press one xmas, years ago. It's all I really wanted!! He was horrified at what people would think, but I didn't care. I had it, but he bought it before xmas, the chicken!! Not that we do xmas anymore, but if he insisted on buying me a present (for any reason really) I would ask for a red Kitchen Aid! I'm easily pleased, he he!

Capirossi, Lulu Guinness handbag of your choice, or a kitchen aid, even
in red, is there a choice LOL

Capirossi, Lulu Guinness handbag of your choice, or a kitchen aid, even
in red, is there a choice LOL

Ha ha!!! I would still go for the K.A!!! I would think nothing of spending £400 on a Lulu myself (well, I would want two in the sale for that much these days!!) but I can't quite bring myself to shell out that amount for a mixer. Strange or what??!! Lol

Just had a thought....today he bought a Lotus Exige in bright red. Maybe I should use this as my cue for a matching red Kitchen Aid!! He he!!

Ha ha!!! I would still go for the K.A!!! I would think nothing of spending £400 on a Lulu myself (well, I would want two in the sale for that much these days!!) but I can't quite bring myself to shell out that amount for a mixer. Strange or what??!! Lol

Very strange Capirossi, but i like it LOL

I am exactly the same Cap. I would love a Kitchenaid but cannot warrant paying that much yet will buy Lulu bags. It must be a woman thing about handbags

The other problem I have is I already have a Kenwood chef which is only a few years old and that does everything the KA does just doesn't look quite as stylish in my kitchen. So I really struggle to justify the money. Having said that I do have lots of handbags yet will still buy another lol

Speaking of Kitchen Aid, has there ever been an Artisan TSV, does anyone know? I know they have had a TSV with the cheaper Classic, which is fine, but I wanted a colour other than white. If not, I wonder if they will?

Latest posts

Back