The Baking Boutique TSV 5/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baking Boutique, Q's own brand, mixer looked like it was about to fall apart, wobbling for England.

I thought exactly the same thing, especially when she put it on a faster spin! I'm glad I saw it as its put me off buying it!

just noticed that the tsv needs suction pads thats why the mixer is bouncing around. if you look at a kitchen aid or a kenwood chef they are made in a solid cast iron so is incredibly weighty

It even looks cheap and tacky, sorry to upset anyone who's bought it, but it doesn't look very
substantial IMO

Try to quote Boffy but it won't let me, just looked at amazon and theres a great new andrew james one for £80 with a 1000watt motor and recipe book plus a 4 attatchments inc. I know which one I'd go for.

Cupcakes, with all that CRAP on top of them, make me want to gag.
BurlyB you should try
cake pops, they're about 2 bite sizes and you can have them plain, and they come on a stick and look class :giggle:

I had quite a few cup cakes while I was in US, at first on seeing them I thought they will be sickly , but they come in so many different flavours and names, and they were yummy. What we did was buy a few and cut them in pieces so that we could all try lots of different favours and decide which we liked :happy:

Try to quote Boffy but it won't let me, just looked at amazon and theres a great new andrew james one for £80 with a 1000watt motor and recipe book plus a 4 attatchments inc. I know which one I'd go for.

That's the one I was referring to earlier in this thread. There are some nice colours, too. The stunning red one is £85 but it's still a bargain. The mixer gets very good reviews on amazon.

I missed that mention andik, I answered on another thread which was combined with this, it's a lovely machine.

Lovely, isn't it? Are you tempted? I am, but thinking I might put it on my Christmas gift list instead.

Latest posts

Back