The Ali Young Ring...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Lollipop Lady could do with her high viz jacket blinging up a bit! I'll organise a collection for two of these so she can adapt them into earrings.

I`m just waiting for DF to bring out a ring. One shaped like this ( i ) and then just like the Pope, her followers can kiss it everyday !

I wonder whether they check any returns to make sure it's the diamond version in the box not the the DQ one! :mysmilie_17:

I wonder whether they check any returns to make sure it's the diamond version in the box not the the DQ one! :mysmilie_17:

Oh wow, you've just given me an idea ! I'd need a "buddy" to order the eek one so they don't suspect me of buying both and swapping. We could all buddy for each other and they'd never find out - like that old film "Double Indemnity".

In life there are always unanswerable questions ............

like WHY was David Beckham chosen to present an award at the BAFTAS ?- he's nothing to do with films
WHY does the leader of the free world, Barack Obama make idiotic selfies ? - his 'respect' rating is now zero

AND WHY would anyone pay £1000 for a copy of a shopping channel presenter's (hollowed out) ring ? - when 10 years ago it would have been £99.99p

Oh wow, you've just given me an idea ! I'd need a "buddy" to order the eek one so they don't suspect me of buying both and swapping. We could all buddy for each other and they'd never find out - like that old film "Double Indemnity".

We're criminal masterminds now EM! :bandit:

i have both the diamonique versions in white finish and gold finish, i love the shape of it and i am crazy about baguette cut stones, but i'd never pay for the real one! no one would know which you are wearing, besides lots of people think the diamonique ones are real :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back