The Aah Bra Has It's Knockers....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Anna C just said that the Aah bra "polarised" people on the reviews. Staggered by this unprecedented honesty i took a look. Hmmm well if polarised means that most people hate then she's not wrong! Yes there are a few good ones but the majority are terrible.

Credit for mentioning it though. Bad reviews are usually swept under the carpet. Maybe this is a new dawn for an era of openness?

Hmm.. Maybe not

Bizarrely, I find her easier to stomach with the brown hair.

Yes, that's how shallow I am :0)

I like her darker hair.much better for her colouring.

I do have to say Pipa was quite honest about the reviews in a show I caught earlier,which I thought was quite refreshing.

Anna C just said that the Aah bra "polarised" people on the reviews. Staggered by this unprecedented honesty i took a look. Hmmm well if polarised means that most people hate then she's not wrong! Yes there are a few good ones but the majority are terrible.

Credit for mentioning it though. Bad reviews are usually swept under the carpet. Maybe this is a new dawn for an era of openness?

Hmm.. Maybe not

Hope you're not sickening for something. Pigs practising night flying right now! lol

The whole internet thinks the same! I was briefly tempted by them when I saw an informercial over here but a quick look online put me right off...

A couple of times yesterday Pipa was on during the day with the Aaahh bra and upon every airing she was saying about all the people who have given it bad reviews and doesn't like it. There was a little bit of each to their own, marmite love it or hate it scenario etc, but she was definitely talking more about the bad points than the good, which seemed a little strange considering she had a guest with her. It was refreshing to hear negativity for once but also a little strange - actually made me wonder if they were protecting themselves, or the Aaah Bra people were, as if they've been done by somebody somehow! I've never heard them warn or criticise any other product before, everything is always wonderful, a must have for every relative and needed in every room in every house that you own.

Last edited:
I saw Pipa's rather honest acceptance of the reviews earlier. Suppose in a way, there's no getting away from that many negative comments!
Perhaps QVC signed a contract with Rhonda Shear for so many airings or a specific amount of time, so they have to keep flogging them.
Looks like they've been a very good seller...... they just won't be a repeat purchase for most.

Got to be one of my favourite thread titles LOL!

It could only be tapped in my the great Burleybear no less

Personally I dont buy into what the Aah bra is trying to achieve. I imagine it only works if your nice and perky and less than a "C" cup.

I need high tech, heavy duty equipment to keep my "bolders" where they should be and the Aah bra would just turn out to be another NO! bra.

I thought it was very strange that both Berek fashion hours were cut short yesterday for the Aaarh Bra. I saw both shows with Pipa and she did make a big deal of some love it etc... The reviews on the website are awful - I agree that they probably did a deal for a certain amount of airings etc or maybe they were giving it a last shove.

Finding my current bras uncomfortable,the aah bra seemed the ideal solution.Then I saw the price :taphead: then I saw the reviews:thinking: then I thought,Bugger that.

I then bought a belvia bra from Asda,sort of the same thing but you can by one without a mortgage to give a try.I love it,nice and comfortable and just what I was looking for,but as has been mentioned my breasticles are not overly generous so support is not so much an issue for me.

I think having the shell out such an amount and buy 3 of 'em,that can influence a review because at that price you may expect it to help make the sunday roast!

At least they're now publishing negative reviews. There was a time when all reviews seemed to be glowing ones with no reference to anyone's dissatisfaction.

Maybe the new studio has started a new 'honest' revolution ........ or maybe the novices who are still constructing the new site haven't yet worked out how to delete unflattering comments. :wink:

I know that I always read reviews before buying something off any website and reading negative ones has often determined whether I buy it or not.

i'm a 36g cup so very heavy busted but i quite like them for sleeping in and pottering around the house. i have even worn them to the newsagents so they have thier palce but as sweetpea has said the cost on qvc is ridiculous for what they are. i bought mine from a seller and the addresss is near the qvc outlet stores. i paid about £5 each maybe thats why i like them so musc. well worth that..wash well,dry well and ahhhh very comfy!

Against my better judgement I purchased this load of tat and sent it straight back.

They were very light scraps of material and even thought I went up a size they were far far too small. Even if they had fitted they where so thin they would have left nothing to the imagination! Whilst I am no Twiggy I am not massive up top but just hate my nipples showing through so I always wear T Shirt bras.

If you are very flat chested and like the au natural look I know there are some lovely bras out there but these are anything but lovely!

Please, please save the postage 'cos you will be sending them back!

strictly speaking they are not bras imo more like a suport vest top nothing more. sometimes hard sell is no sell. i suspect qvc has zillions in thier warehouse thats why they have to try and sell them off!

No doubt these have a very low cost price and coupled with profit from p and p QVC probably still make a good profit on them even allowing for high returns. Now they're doing a 'honest sell' tone so they can say customers were advised approprately.

I got a couple of a chinese seller on ebay, £2.72 each and they are comfy for around the house (had to wait a couple of weeks or so for delivery).

Latest posts

Back