That Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Greenwood behind some Thorntons chocolates. Alison Young with a variety of moisturisers '' we've managed to secure these for you ''.

They'd have to do a 'Where's Wally?' style one for my lovely Craig seeing as he's got one of everything they sell - a picture of him somewhere in the QVC Warehouse and you have to spot where he is...:grin:

Now come on everyone. Lets admit it. We are all going to be really gutted & have our Christmas ruined if one of these is not lurking under the tree on Christmas Day:giggle::giggle:

Now come on everyone. Lets admit it. We are all going to be really gutted & have our Christmas ruined if one of these is not lurking under the tree on Christmas Day:giggle::giggle:

Well it would beat the tape dispenser I once got off my ex. Yes ex before he was ex!

Don't think it's been as popular as they had hoped. They have already dropped the price from £11.00 to £8.00.
Gawd knows why, as soon as I get paid I'm gonna buy 3 or 4.

And now Outlet Priced at just £1.99 !

:wink:

Website review....

Great buy!."I've been waiting for my calendar to arrive with baited breath, especially after reading the previous review, so when I got home tonight and it had arrived I couldn't wait to open it and have a look. It's fabuluous with loads of great pics, info and tips and it's nice to find out a little bit more about the presenters. I'd like to put it up now but will wait till January...is it unlucky to put a calendar up before the begining of the new year? It's also raising money for a good cause so it's a great idea as a present or a treat for yourself. Well done again QVC on producing another quality product!".

Go on admit it, who was it???

Website review....

Great buy!."I've been waiting for my calendar to arrive with baited breath, especially after reading the previous review, so when I got home tonight and it had arrived I couldn't wait to open it and have a look. It's fabuluous with loads of great pics, info and tips and it's nice to find out a little bit more about the presenters. I'd like to put it up now but will wait till January...is it unlucky to put a calendar up before the begining of the new year? It's also raising money for a good cause so it's a great idea as a present or a treat for yourself. Well done again QVC on producing another quality product!".

Somebody very, very, very easily pleased. Or doesn't get out much. Horses, cats, landscapes, yes. This a big resounding NO!

Website review....

Well, it certainly wasn't me. But, whoever it was is going to be really p****d off now that it's gone down to £1.99, whether they think it's for a good cause, or not x :wink:

Still FAR too pricey at £1.99 IMO.

QVC would have to pay me to take it.

Website review....

Sounds like Care in the Community has a LOT to answer for.

Either that, or someone's been soaking their HRT patches in methylated spirits before use... :devil:

Latest posts

Back