Thank You

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snazzy

Registered Shopper
This is my first ever post so please be gentle. I know a certain miss from here but please don't hold it against me.

Cough cough whispers Autumn quietly.

I just have to thank you for the giggles I've had, the tips I've read. The hints for TSVs. Lots of stuff.

I've no idea why I'm posting tonight but I've just read a few threads and just giggled, sniggered, laughed. Thought how right some of you are with your observations. I've had a tough few days and feel better now. Please keep this up as it has been my naughty secret for a long time.

I just love coming here reading the rants and think there is more normal here than anywhere else in Q related "groups".

Thank you for my giggles. X

Welcome Snazzy, we treat everybody like puppy dogs! :mysmilie_48: I remember lurking and howling at the humour and then just had to contribute. So glad I did. Happy posting.

Hello Snazzy, lovely to know you have joined us. We are a friendly bunch and we like to get together to make each other laugh, and pass on practical tips.

You can't beat having a good lurk before you join. Even now you will be someone else's naughty secret as they enjoy reading your contributions.

Hi Snazzy, welcome to the forum. Just keep on reading and having a laugh - some people on here are REALLY funny. You're allowed to moan as well :mysmilie_455:

CC

Hi Snazzy, welcome and anything you have to say Q related then spit it out !

:mysmilie_357: Snazzy!

Like you I was, until earlier this year, a lurker.

I loved lurking, but joining in is even more fun. I think it's great to get some honest feedback about products you're thinking of trying before you take the plunge and spend your hard-earned dosh. QVC naturally are helping this along with the trailing of TSVs in particular well in advance. This gives you time to compare prices, look at alternatives, or talk yourself out of it before the show airs :mysmilie_47:

I also think some of the observations made on here add a bit more to the viewing experience. Whether you are watching in company or watching alone, you've got the knowledge that your secret (or not-so-secret) vice is shared by others!

Snazzy, welcome to you from another ex-lurker! As maymorgan says, I lurked for ages before joining in - but just a warning: don't read these posts while you are eating or drinking anything; I have exploded with laughter at some of these posts, so much so that my tea has ended up too close to the keyboard (or even on the keyboard)! You have been warned!!!!:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_357: Snazzy!

Like you I was, until earlier this year, a lurker.

I loved lurking, but joining in is even more fun. I think it's great to get some honest feedback about products you're thinking of trying before you take the plunge and spend your hard-earned dosh. QVC naturally are helping this along with the trailing of TSVs in particular well in advance. This gives you time to compare prices, look at alternatives, or talk yourself out of it before the show airs :mysmilie_47:

I also think some of the observations made on here add a bit more to the viewing experience. Whether you are watching in company or watching alone, you've got the knowledge that your secret (or not-so-secret) vice is shared by others!

Welcome Snazzy,I too lurked for ages having stumbled across the site. It's very funny at times. It can be a bit of support too but with fun.

Welcome Snazzy! I agree its fun here at times with lots of funny comments, but I also think at times its like being back at school where people are picked on for not agreeing with the "wannabe popular people" but trust me their bark is worse than their bite so don't let it put you off posting... just have fun :mysmilie_13: and if like me you are prone to impulse purchases hide your purse :mysmilie_17:

Welcome Snazzy !...this is a lovely Forum ...such lovely people ...very kind too! ...enjoy ..it's like a family ...we rant and laugh and talk and argue but somehow it all calms down ...and cry ...( very Kind when I was distraught a while back which o never ever forget) ..Xx:mysmilie_3::mysmilie_59::handshake:

Welcome and I hope you have lots of fun :D I think it's comforting, when you notice something on air you'd want to mention and then come here and discover you're not the only one :D

Hi Snazzy, I still do a lot of lurking, then pop up now and again when I get a minute. At the moment, I'm giving my doggy, lots of love and attention, he's 15 and has changed very quickly in the last couple of weeks, so I'm preparing for the inevitable, if you ever can, it will break my heart. He's still got his appetite and has little shakes, the Vet says his heart and lungs are very good for his age, it's his little body.

Hi Snazzy, I still do a lot of lurking, then pop up now and again when I get a minute. At the moment, I'm giving my doggy, lots of love and attention, he's 15 and has changed very quickly in the last couple of weeks, so I'm preparing for the inevitable, if you ever can, it will break my heart. He's still got his appetite and has little shakes, the Vet says his heart and lungs are very good for his age, it's his little body.

Oh no! My heart goes out to you! Our beloved pets are part of our family and the loss is unbearable when we have to say goodbye, there's no words that will ease the pain you're going through right now, I'm so sorry and I feel for anyone, like yourself, who's going through the pain and grief of losing a pet, part of the family, I'm so sorry I really am.

Latest posts

Back