Thank you qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I expect it was more by accident than design but thank you anyway qvc. I tuned in to diamonique at 9.00 to find AK and a lovely model called Sally who was engaged in conversation and gave genuine reasons for preferring some designs to others. Alison looked lovely - people were saying it was because of her shorter hair but I think it was because the deep tan had disappeared and she looked so much fresher and prettier.

As if that wasn't enough she was followed by Chuntley. Don't know what they've done with the two regular shockers but for the first time in ages I was able to watch in the evening.

See how different we all are - I can't abide Chuntley

Me neither, keep expecting her to burst out crying for her love of QVC, and why she insists on trying to get a full sentence out without taking a breath I've absolutely no idea, but for me what's worse is boy does that girl love a compliment, so much so, she actively seeks them out.

I found CHuntly the same as always, twittering away about how dangerous the high street is and how wonderful all praise the mighty QVC.

Yes, agree about the bursting into tears:mysmilie_17: One day I am expecting her to throw herself on the floor of the studio sobbing how lucky she is to work there.

catherine loves her job and quite rightly too. its given her enough independance to build her own home and get loads of freebies to try out and get a handsome salary to boot. i would cry too with tears of abject joy :mysmilie_378:

I agree AK looked really good last night, so much better with shorter hair. I quite like Catherine and think how lucky she is to enjoy her job as much as she seem to do, the only two QVC presenters that I just can't watch is Marverine and CR...

I switched on QVC last night as OH wasn't there. I had it on for about a minute. Dale was presenting diamonique. I didn't even find the twaddle being spouted laughable. I must be cured.

The only thing Chuntley loves more than Q is herself. She is particularly nauseating on clothes shows as it gives her plenty of scope to preen, run her hands up and down her body (plenty of that last night) watch herself on the monitor (constantly) and whine about the milligram of fat she has put on because she ate one Thorntons chocolate. Techy shows are nearly as bad when it is "ittle me, girly girl and these big manly machines , flutter eyelashes, simper, simper"

Gee it says a lot when Del Boy can be mutted but even on mute Chuntley is sickening.

Lots of funny posts. Catherine is very sugary but I find her one of the easiest to listen to. It was just pleasant to be able to watch for once!

The only thing Chuntley loves more than Q is herself. She is particularly nauseating on clothes shows as it gives her plenty of scope to preen, run her hands up and down her body (plenty of that last night) watch herself on the monitor (constantly) and whine about the milligram of fat she has put on because she ate one Thorntons chocolate. Techy shows are nearly as bad when it is "ittle me, girly girl and these big manly machines , flutter eyelashes, simper, simper"

Gee it says a lot when Del Boy can be mutted but even on mute Chuntley is sickening.

I'd like to MUTT him, sounds painful.

I don't mind Chuntley but I do find her far too corporate at times - QVC's own Stepford Wife. All the presenters seem to love themselves, JR especially. BTW, did JF forget to put her clothes on last night? I have thermal underwear that looks just like the outfit she was in! It might be sellytelly but it's still telly and, IMO, you should look at least half decent. With that blonde hair, she looked more like a magic wand! Talking of hair though, I like AK's new look :)

Me neither, keep expecting her to burst out crying for her love of QVC, and why she insists on trying to get a full sentence out without taking a breath I've absolutely no idea, but for me what's worse is boy does that girl love a compliment, so much so, she actively seeks them out.
I did not mind her too much at first, but now I just cannot bear her, she is like a wind up toy, she goes automatic mode about the "high street" . The other day she was saying about lip stick marks and stains on clothes from the "high street" shops, well, Catherine, I have had smelly and stained clothes sent from the Q !!
She over does the preening, flattening her abdomen with her hands and pushing her boobs forward and turning herself sideways...I feel embarrassed :blush: just watching her.
Like you said, she says things, so that the guest has to say things like," you look lovely in it" or "it suits you" or "it looks good on you" then she goes all simpering:puke:

I expect it was more by accident than design but thank you anyway qvc. I tuned in to diamonique at 9.00 to find AK and a lovely model called Sally who was engaged in conversation and gave genuine reasons for preferring some designs to others. Alison looked lovely - people were saying it was because of her shorter hair but I think it was because the deep tan had disappeared and she looked so much fresher and prettier.

As if that wasn't enough she was followed by Chuntley. Don't know what they've done with the two regular shockers but for the first time in ages I was able to watch in the evening.

Alison must be another presenter who reads this forum, because many of us have said how good she looked with short hair/ how short hairstyle /her hair put up suits her. She looked years younger and looked well groomed.
Unfortunately I cannot say the same about Jill Franks..she looked dreadful last night.

Alison must be another presenter who reads this forum, because many of us have said how good she looked with short hair/ how short hairstyle /her hair put up suits her. She looked years younger and looked well groomed.
Unfortunately I cannot say the same about Jill Franks..she looked dreadful last night.

I've seen a little bit of the TSV clip and was shocked as I thought Jill looked even tinier than ever, is that possible? It's like she's in competition with Cheryl 'Cole' at the moment. I was wondering if anyone else thought so or if it was just me looking at her with fresh eyes.

I've seen a little bit of the TSV clip and was shocked as I thought Jill looked even tinier than ever, is that possible? It's like she's in competition with Cheryl 'Cole' at the moment. I was wondering if anyone else thought so or if it was just me looking at her with fresh eyes.

She looked gaunt last night, very tired, as if she hadn't slept well. She has always been a keep fit person, maybe she is addicted to exercise ( some people are)
I just hope she is OK. Most of us complain about putting on weight, but I would not want to look skinny like her.

I did not mind her too much at first, but now I just cannot bear her, she is like a wind up toy, she goes automatic mode about the "high street" . The other day she was saying about lip stick marks and stains on clothes from the "high street" shops, well, Catherine, I have had smelly and stained clothes sent from the Q !!
She over does the preening, flattening her abdomen with her hands and pushing her boobs forward and turning herself sideways...I feel embarrassed :blush: just watching her.
Like you said, she says things, so that the guest has to say things like," you look lovely in it" or "it suits you" or "it looks good on you" then she goes all simpering:puke:

Couldn't agree more, and yes I've lost count of the amount of times QVC tried to pass off second hands goods to me, and thinking I'd keep them and pay full price........ha! QVC think again because I closed my account and it's the best thing I ever did. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back