Thank goodness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
I did not give in to temptation and order the Aaah Bras recent TSV. I so nearly ordered them, but as we are really hard up, I sat on my hands. I am glad I did, there are 222 reviews on the website with an average score of 1.4, so I feel quite smug now.

What items did you nearly order and then thanked your lucky stars that you stopped yourself??

When Diane gilman first brought her jeans,I was midly interested.I didn't buy as they didn't seem long enough.

Don't even bother tuning in to see her jeans tsv now,as the reviews and comments are not favorable! And they're still not long enough anyway!!

Richard Jackson's flower power. I did order but cancelled within 3 hours permitted for internet sales - phew!

Can't think of anything I've stopped myself buying as such ... but there's loads I've regretted as soon as it's arrived! :grin:

Last edited:
When Diane gilman first brought her jeans,I was midly interested.I didn't buy as they didn't seem long enough.

Don't even bother tuning in to see her jeans tsv now,as the reviews and comments are not favorable! And they're still not long enough anyway!!

I have to admit to buying a pair of the deep blue denim jeggings from the last TSV. They are extremely comfortable and my first venture into elasticated waist bands and no zips. I am almost 6ft and they are a little short but I tuck them in to knee length boots. They have washed well and not shrunk. I wear them all the time at the moment. I would not buy the jeans as I would find the leg length too short.

The last nails inc magnetic nail polish. I bought the No17 ones instead and saved few pounds in so doing. Also managed to aviod the dud gold which i wouldnt have wanted anyway! Not sure the reviews were that bad but i got the same for less so i was happy! Needless to say i will also be avoiding the latest one too.

I have cancelled orders in the past.Usually within the hour.Some CS reps will let you do it......others won't,claiming its "already in the system".....(and then it sits there for 48 hrs being processed *rolls eyes*)

That's interesting, I didn't know about the 3 hour timeframe to cancel. Thanks for that.

You call QVC sales or customer service number. Sometimes the sales team put you through to Customer Services if the order has already gone to the warehouse.

Can you still refuse delivery? I can't remember the details but there was something under the distance selling regs (or maybe it's some other regulation?)?

sorry, but there is no fixed timescale for cancelling. it all depends on whether the item has started to be picked in the warehouse. Sometimes, it's half an hour, and sometimes it's 5 hours or more!
There is a way to tell but only on non easy pay items - if you log on to your account online and click on the order, if the words "change payment method" are still showing, you can cancel. If those words have disappeared, it's too late. For TSV's they usually disappear fast. Don't confuse this with the words "phone 0800514131 to change payment method" that appear on easy pay items, coz with those, you haven't got a clue if it's too late to cancel or not until you phone.
Hope that helps.

but back to the bras and ****** hell, those reviews are scathing, aren't they?surely they should take them off the website if they are that bad?No point in having reviews if you don't actually listen to what your customers are telling you, QVC!!

Even though they will get loads of returns I bet that they still make a handsome profit out of all those who want to keep them and those who just don't get around to sending them back. They probably buy each set in for under a £10. They've sold them before and knew the reviews weren't great so there's obviously method in their madness.

Even the Staff have problems at least she tries before she buys and won't have paid yet for hers.(more details see how does that work thread)

According to twitter :

Catherine Huntley ‏ @TheHuntley

Love my Rhonda Shear ahh bra that I bought from @qvcuk but slightly embarrassed on packed train readjusted it and made a loud elastic snap!

According to twitter :

Catherine Huntley ‏ @TheHuntley

Love my Rhonda Shear ahh bra that I bought from @qvcuk but slightly embarrassed on packed train readjusted it and made a loud elastic snap!
Aah the banality of Twitter and the triviality of Chuntley...the perfect match. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back