Tenscare Pelvic Floor Exerciser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
What a token gesture showing the diagram hidden by the display box, for peeps not knowing how to insert this, well they will now, not. Julia and the Gallery were, for once, not in conversation!!!!!!!

[QUOThttp://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/56/432156.001?$ukproddetailmain$E=Loveinamist;422324]What a token gesture showing the diagram hidden by the display box, for peeps not knowing how to insert this, well they will now, not. Julia and the Gallery were, for once, not in conversation!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

So intrigued by this post, I had to go and check out the QVC web page. Alas, no video demonstration to be had. They do suggest however that you may also like this.......

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^432156,navlist^432156*,cm_scid^dtlr

the mind boggles...........

Last edited:
[QUOThttp://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/56/432156.001?$ukproddetailmain$E=Loveinamist;422324]What a token gesture showing the diagram hidden by the display box, for peeps not knowing how to insert this, well they will now, not. Julia and the Gallery were, for once, not in conversation!!!!!!!

So intrigued by this post, I had to go and check out the QVC web page. Alas, no video demonstration to be had. They do suggest however that you may also like this.......

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^432156,navlist^432156*,cm_scid^dtlr

the mind boggles...........[/QUOTE]

Another of Q's marvellous index referencing :doh:

hahaha in case you get hot and bothered while 'exercising your pelvic floor' too funny! Wish I had seen the show, subtlety doesnt come easy for QVC presenters

oh wait - there is a video attached now. Julia is such a smarm, ick! Going on about anonymous ordering, holy crap, one minute she is saying its nothing to be embarrassed about then she is saying you can order anonymously. Next she will be saying it will be delivered in plain brown paper!

Last edited:
hahaha in case you get hot and bothered while 'exercising your pelvic floor' too funny! Wish I had seen the show, subtlety doesnt come easy for QVC presenters

oh wait - there is a video attached now. Julia is such a smarm, ick! Going on about anonymous ordering, holy crap, one minute she is saying its nothing to be embarrassed about then she is saying you can order anonymously. Next she will be saying it will be delivered in plain brown paper!

And receive it in a dirty Columbo mac.

Leave this item to the family planning clinic, please Q, you do not do it justice for the seriousness of the subject.

At least she didn't mention the MBG :mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:

Eeeeeeeewwwwww can you IMAGINE........:puke:

I didnt see the presentation of it but saw it on the preview and did snigger to myself. Can you imagine Swiss Charlie presenting this one.... :smirk:

if we see anne dawson wriggling in her chair with her eyes crossed we'll know what she's up to....

Missed it last night so just had a quick look. at the video presentation. Must be popular is now on waitlist!! At least they didn't get smarmy to present the show, will probably happen in future though. Can you imagine....... urrrgh.

Julia is such a smarm, ick! Going on about anonymous ordering, holy crap, one minute she is saying its nothing to be embarrassed about then she is saying you can order anonymously. Next she will be saying it will be delivered in plain brown paper!
But did she resist the temptation of saying her pelvis was small??? :devil:

Hmmm, I didn't realise they were offering different sizes. Wonder if they've got any XXXL left ?

I hope Charlie is compiling his question list after consulting these pages. We need a comprehensive, informative and uncringeworthy hour. After all, he is an honourable girlie now with all his feminine shows under his belt.

I watched the show and thought it was handled quite well. Name's a bit unfortunate though, the 'itouch'! :giggle:

Do you think it looks big???? How big's a baby?! :whew:

BTW I would like to say that I was only watching because the No No thingy was on beforehand!! :whew: Anyone tried that?

Well I never.....enough to make an old girl :blush:
Wonder if it'll get any reviews and if any of them are 5 star! :rolleyes:

I actually used one of these after a hysterectomy. I had to have a physio give me instructions how to use it and get it right.
I would say impossible to do without qualified help,they really do work but not with a diagram and dodgy instructions.

I watched the show and thought it was handled quite well. Name's a bit unfortunate though, the 'itouch'! :giggle:

Do you think it looks big???? How big's a baby?! :whew:

BTW I would like to say that I was only watching because the No No thingy was on beforehand!! :whew: Anyone tried that?

When I had mine (babies) I had an epidural and all the drugs going.... :sweat:
Yep I blimmin well do think it looks big - far too big to be sitting on while it gives one electric shocks up ones unmentionables as far as Im concerned.
No thanks love....

Considering the phrase "no no" is an American euphemism for one's "back passage" I'm completely intrigued by this, liyly: what HAVE you been getting up to?!

QVC seems to be expanding its ranges in completely unanticipated areas, and no mistake! :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back