Tenscare Pelvic Floor Exerciser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Considering the phrase "no no" is an American euphemism for one's "back passage" I'm completely intrigued by this, liyly: what HAVE you been getting up to?!

QVC seems to be expanding its ranges in completely unanticipated areas, and no mistake! :cheeky:

Golly Klarion, thou art a veritable mine of educational information. I thought it was a vacuum cleaner from the Teletubbies.

Oh no (no) that's a Noo Noo.
:thinking:

Golly Klarion, thou art a veritable mine of educational information. I thought it was a vacuum cleaner from the Teletubbies.

Oh no (no) that's a Noo Noo.
:thinking:

I do have a degree-level education. Smut's about all it's good for :headbang:

My mate told her eldest daughter when she was little (the daughter, not my mate) that her ladybits were called a "noo noo". All went well until said daughter saw her first episode of the Tellytubbies (alongside grandma) and spent the whole episode laughing like a drain to grandma's bafflement. :smirk:

Considering the phrase "no no" is an American euphemism for one's "back passage" I'm completely intrigued by this, liyly: what HAVE you been getting up to?!

QVC seems to be expanding its ranges in completely unanticipated areas, and no mistake! :cheeky:

LOL! Ooops! The No No Thermicon (hair removal)!! Phew, have I got outta that one?! :sweat:

Latest posts

Back