Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just read the BTY blog and it says that the blusher is coral verging on orange.

http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2016/05/tarte-uk-exclusive-collection-june-qvc.html

Fame blusher is a full sized blush that looks so pretty in the compact with the Amazon river embossed on it, now, this colour has mixed reviews with me. This blush is Coral shade verging on Orange in my opinion and whilst on Deep skin tones this would looks absolutely gorgeous, on me I have to use it very, very lightly. If I had a tan it would look much much better, but it is certainly not a shade I would wear in the winter. You however may feel completely different to me. It is a completely Matte shade that has a huge pigment payoff and I also think for those brave enough, would make an amazing eyeshadow

I saw this palette when on holiday in Florida and the blusher is orange. However everything else looked great x

Just read the BTY blog and it says that the blusher is coral verging on orange.

http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2016/05/tarte-uk-exclusive-collection-june-qvc.html

I was googling round about this palette. A US blogger with Fair skin said it looked much darker in the palette than when applied.

Oh I see BTY has a spare one to give away in a competition she is holding without the bag. Usually its Will who has QVC TSVs to give away in competitions.

The eyeliner is Black, disappointed in that as I will have to give away.

I was googling round about this palette. A US blogger with Fair skin said it looked much darker in the palette than when applied.

Oh I see BTY has a spare one to give away in a competition she is holding without the bag. Usually its Will who has QVC TSVs to give away in competitions
The eyeliner is Black, disappointed in that as I will have to give away.

Which blogger was that, Donna, with fair skin? Usually the only ones I find have medium or darker skin, useless to ghostly types like me.

I'm thinking of NOT getting it Miss Molly, though I have no doubt I would love it, and the Tarte make up is excellent, I don't need it, at all, so I am hoping to resist!!

I'm trying to resist as I will not use the eyeliner or the mascara and probably not the foundation. I want the palette. Waaaah

I'm getting one too but in two minds about the blush colour and not sure that foundation is going to be a good colour match for me. I don't think this will put me off though.

Auto-Delivery

Auto-Delivery tarte 7 Piece Smart Skin Rx Cosmetics Collection & Bag
Item Number: 218978
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

Starring Tarte's hero ingredient Amazonian clay, this seven-piece set includes complexion hero Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation with a brand new, limited-edition brush, Showstopper Clay Eye & Cheek Palette with the Rule Bender Eyeshadow Brush, Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in a limited-edition, wearable shade, and more. Complete with a stylish make-up bag perfect for storing your new must-haves, this skin-loving cosmetics collection from Tarte is your new go-to for a flawless, long-lasting natural-looking finish.
A US phenomenon - a cult brand in the US, tarte cosmetics is only currently available in the UK at QVC, bringing you this amazing brand before anyone else.

Feel-good formulas - all tarte products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulphate, synthetic fragrances and gluten, instead leaning towards natural, good-for-skin ingredients that give optimum performance.

Contains:

1 x Amazonian 12-hour Clay Full Coverage Foundation (50ml) - available in Fair Sand, Light Sand, Deep Sand, Light Medium Honey , Medium Honey, and Tan Honey. A long-wearing, supremely blendable liquid foundation formulated to deliver up to 12 hours of satin-matte, full coverage, concealing the appearance of large pores, discolouration and other imperfections. Created with Tarte's skinvigorating formula and infused with Amazonian clay, and vitamins A and E
1 x Complexion Brush - NEW. In a limited-edition shape and design, this brush features soft, close-set bristles designed to perfectly buff and blend
1 x Showstopper Clay Eye & Cheek Palette: Blush: 1 x (6g); Bronzer & Highlighter: 1 x (4g); Eyeshadow: 6 x (1g) - with long-wearing, blendable and Amazonian clay-infused formulas, this palette of flattering eye and cheek shades features a blusher in Fame (warm peach), a highlighter and bronzer duo in Champagne Pink and Park Avenue Princess (shimmering champagne and medium matte bronze), plus six brand new high-pigment eyeshadow shades that are designed to mattify and control oil for extended wear, with a velvety formula that glides on and does not settle into lines or creases. Eyeshadow shades include Showstopper Copper (bronze copper), Go for the Gold (gold), You’re a Natural (nude), Steel The Scene (steel taupe), Rose to the Top (rose gold), and Dim the Lights (black brown)
1 x Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush - an innovative, double-ended brush featuring two soft, synthetic brushes in one durable tool. The angled end helps to easily apply shadow around the contours of the eye with a simple, relaxed sweep, while the flat brush pats and blends all over the lid up to the brow bone
1 x Drench lip splash lipstick (2.4g) - in plummy rose (rich rose pink) - this creamy, full-coverage lipstick gives long-wearing, matte colour rich in moisture, helping to hydrate your lips and smooth the appearance of lines, with a precision tip that allows for easy definition. Formulated with Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea antioxidant complex and natural oils
1 x Silk Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (0.2g) - in black. This eyeliner glides on easily to deliver high-pigment, high-definition colour. The automatic pencil tip, built-in sharpener and smudger, allow you to create a custom looks from a smoky eye to a defined flick. Formulated with Amazonian clay.
1 x Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara & Bottom Lash Mascara: 2 x (7ml) - in black. This double-ended tool includes the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara, designed to lengthen, curl, volumise and condition, delivering evenly-coated pigment while helping to protect lashes, plus Tarte’s new Bottoms Up Bottom Lash Mascara, which features a custom wand to help separate and coat even the tiniest of lashes with a quick-drying formula that’s smudge and water-resistant
1 x limited-edition cosmetics bag - in a turquoise and mint green weave design with tone-tone zip and branding

How to apply:
Amazonian 12-hour Clay Full Coverage Foundation:

Squeeze a small amount onto your hand
Using the Complexion Brush, buff the onto your skin in light, circular motions, starting at the centre of the face and working outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved

Showstopper Clay Eye & Cheek Palette:
Blush:

Swirl a blusher brush (sold separately) into the blush and lightly tap off any excess
Apply to the apples of your cheeks and blend up and along your cheekbones to add increased definition

Highlighter and Bronzer:

Swirl a brush into the highlighter and sweep over the high points of your face: Cupid's bow, the top of your cheekbones, brow bones and forehead
Sweep the bronzer firstly onto your cheekbones, around your jawline and hairline and the sides of your nose, then blend over your face for a heightened bronzed look

Eyeshadow:

Using the double-ended eyeshadow brush, apply shades to the lid, crease, outer corner and brow bone

Drench lip splash lipstick:

Use the precision tip to glide over your lips
Blot and reapply for fuller, longer-lasting coverage

Silk Amazonian Clay Eyeliner:

Twist at the base to advance the automatic pencil tip before gliding along the upper and lower lash line
For a smokey eye, use the smudger immediately to blend
Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara & Bottom Lash Mascara:
Wiggle the wand in a zig-zag motion from base to tip

Keep the cosmetics coming
Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two more deliveries of this collection (in updated shades?) every 90 days - at today's fantastic price

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan

First delivery contains:

1 x Amazonian 12-hour Clay Full Coverage Foundation (50ml)
1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) – in black
1 x Lipsurgence Power Pigment (1g) - in Exposed (a nude pink)
1 x Smoldereyes Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (1.5g) - in Bronze
1 x Energy Noir Clay Eye & Cheek Palette: Blush: 1 x (5.4g); Highlighter: 1 x (1.3g); Eyeshadow: 2 x (1.3g), 6 x (1g) - shades include: Blush: Unearthed (pinky nude); Highlighter: Crystal Spark (champagne); Eyeshadow: Full Moon (matte beige), Charged Up (silvery taupe), Dark Drive (matte dark chocolate), Stone Unturned (matte taupe), Up Too Slate (smoky plum), Misty Mauve (matte mauve), Power Plum (matte dark plum), Lunar Eclipse (matte black)
1 x Bronze & Glow Contour Brush
1 x limited-edition cosmetics bag

Second delivery contains:

1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) - in Black
1 x Amazonian 12-hour Clay Full Coverage Foundation (50ml)
1 x Lipsurgence Power Pigment (1g) - in Blushing Bride (rosy pink)
1 x Smoldereyes Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (1.5g) - in black gold (black with a golden shimmer)
1 x Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette: Blush: 1 x (5.6g); Eyeshadow: 6 x (1g) - shades include: Blush: Talented (peachy coral); Eyeshadow: Pink Beyond (pink), Taupe For The Best (taupe), Dreams Plum True (plum), Out Of This Pearl (ivory), Thistle Be The Day (grey), and Paint The Brown (dark brown);
1 x limited-edition cosmetics bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218978

AUTO DELIVERY!!!!! Yeeeeeesssss!!!!! ����������

Latest posts

Back