Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting one about QVC US and Tarte.

On Leigh's Facebook Page someone said they thought they had a TSV in June. Leigh replied sorry it was the QVC UK on the 4th. So woman answered that is over a year since they had a TSV on QVC US and it wasn't fair, as QVC UK getting all the new products etc. So Leigh said she was sorry, then told her to contact QVC US. So it seems perhaps Tarte is falling out of favour on QVC US, and perhaps fading from the channel?

Interesting one about QVC US and Tarte.

On Leigh's Facebook Page someone said they thought they had a TSV in June. Leigh replied sorry it was the QVC UK on the 4th. So woman answered that is over a year since they had a TSV on QVC US and it wasn't fair, as QVC UK getting all the new products etc. So Leigh said she was sorry, then told her to contact QVC US. So it seems perhaps Tarte is falling out of favour on QVC US, and perhaps fading from the channel?

ohh that is intresting

Six foundation shades available

1. Fair sand
2. Light sand
3. Light-Medium Honey
4. Medium Honey
5. Tan Honey
6. Deep Sand

Holy Sh*t Batman that is a really great price. Now I will take it that P&P will be on top of that?

The brush in the kit does not look like the normal foundation brush bristles wise, so I took it to be a blush brush??? I use a Beauty Bender anyway.

Holy Sh*t Batman that is a really great price. Now I will take it that P&P will be on top of that?

The brush in the kit does not look like the normal foundation brush bristles wise, so I took it to be a blush brush??? I use a Beauty Bender anyway.

yep as always they forget to factor the postage into their prices so it be about £45-£46 id say

Probably £4.95 or £5.95 postage

Thanks, if I wasn't tempted previously I am now! Looks lovely, just got to make my mind up what colour foundation to go for x

I wonder if the video was digitally enhanced, it looked that way when it came to the blusher.
Also, the brush in the kit looks similar to one of their detachable sponges and it's not very clear from the photo. Perhaps people who saw it at the beauty bash can clarify?

I can't wait for this! It looked amazing at the beauty bash and I've been excited for it since! I got shade matched and can't remember what I was advised though, oops!

Latest posts

Back