Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Normally OTO's are known before now so its probably going to be one of them ones that doesnt appear online so you will have to phone and very little stock .

If this makeup brand makes you look like that old model I don't know how they manage to sell any of it. I don't know what she has had done but she looks dreadful her face looks almost deformed somehow. To me this brand doesn't look much different to all the other Yankee brands they sell and the packaging makes it look cheap and nasty in my opinion. Of course I know others will disagree but that's what I think.

If this makeup brand makes you look like that old model I don't know how they manage to sell any of it. I don't know what she has had done but she looks dreadful her face looks almost deformed somehow. To me this brand doesn't look much different to all the other Yankee brands they sell and the packaging makes it look cheap and nasty in my opinion. Of course I know others will disagree but that's what I think.

Have you tried any Tarte Makeup? I dislike anyone whos dislkes a brand without even trying it sorry

I have ordered the oto. I like the look of the mascara and the liner looks quite good too. Not paying £40 for makeup any more, so did not order tsv. I like the sound of the ingredients though.

Have you tried any Tarte Makeup? I dislike anyone whos dislkes a brand without even trying it sorry
I don't know why you are sorry if you dislike me without knowing me/ seeing me etc. then that's ok but if I dislike this brand without seeing it or trying it is not ok or at least that's how I read it.

Never tried this brand before so went for the TSV. Im on waitlist for the fair so hopefully wont be too long until i get it (and hopefully it wont be a return!!) I have enough make up to last me until the next decade but at least its something different so I'm willing to give it a try. Like the results on the models.

I don't know why you are sorry if you dislike me without knowing me/ seeing me etc. then that's ok but if I dislike this brand without seeing it or trying it is not ok or at least that's how I read it.

Ok if you say so , You continue to be negative , Have a nice day :)

Ok if you say so , You continue to be negative , Have a nice day :)
I do so dislike these Americanisms that have crept in to our language I find them tacky and meaningless. So back to topic I don't think I said I disliked the product I said what I thought it looked like to me. Sorry if it offended you but it is my opinion.

I have just received my TSV:mysmilie_14:first impressions it looks lovely. Makeup bag larger than the norm freebie which is great, primer blends easily, brush fab quality and the eyeshadows are 4 x 1.6g so not tiny. It comes in a nice gift box and I will have a play with it later.

Just received my TSV, it looks lovely.

I am pleased the blush is not as sparkley as it appeared on tv.

The lipstick does seem less pink and more red than it appeared on tv.

Lozi

I'm very pleased with mine too,the brushes are excellent from Tarte,I've also ordered the foundation and concealer as they come with the correct brushes.

Still waiting for mine :( Hope it hasn't gone lost as when I try to track my parcel it just says:

Unfortunately we could not return any results for this enquiry

Haven't had that happen before! What shade did you girls go for in the end? I took ages to decide and went for light rather than fair in the end. Hope it won't be too dark.

I ordered the light and have pink undertones. It gives a light coverage for day I would say, I have used a dusting of BM over the top. Mascara is fab better than the Mally one IMHO which I have used for many years.

I ordered mine when it went to advanced orders. Stupid I know but I will feel a little less greedy getting it a couple more weeks after the Mally TSV. Also if you guys said it was a load of rubbish I could cancel LOL!

I didn't order the TSV but did order the Matte eye shadow Palette. Has anyone else used this and if so what's it like please?

Mine arrived in Fair and DD's in Light too. Everything is lovely and just as expected. I can't understand how the models looked so caked because the CC stick thingy goes on really smooth and can give a very sheer cover if buffed to blend, even applying a couple of layers I couldn't get a thick coverage like the models. I already knew the mascara and brush would be good, we're sharing one of the bronzer compacts so I may ebay the spare. The shadow quad is excellent too, even though I have many many taupey colours already. The label says 1.6g x 4 so the info on the Q website was a bit misleading. I thought it might turn out to be an under-filled made-for-qvc palette but it's roughly the size of the various Benefit boxes: Dandelion, Hoola etc.

I might keep an eye on ebay for a spare CC stick in Fair as people start to list them.

Latest posts

Back