Tan Luxe TSV 20/7/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh that's fast after the last one (wasn't that also on auto delivery?) I wonder whether it's a repeat cos they don't have a huge range of products to choose from. Maybe it'll include the gradual and the spray this time?

Not for me, I'm so pale that any fake tan turns me orange or yellow. The decleor golden glow used to work but lately it's just turning my legs a weird yellow colour, not like any tan I've ever seen. I'm sure it's my blue skin, not the products.

CC

Anybody tried it, looks good but always sceptical to these things! I've used a High Street on for years and love it! :mysmilie_48:

I can't be that diligent and committed, I tried a self tan once, can't keep up if I'm honest.

Anybody tried it, looks good but always sceptical to these things! I've used a High Street on for years and love it! :mysmilie_48:
I have a lot of trouble getting any of these gradual glow things to work. I think it is a post-chemo effect. The tan luxe drops are OK and do give me a bit of colour but not the deep even tan shown on the models. I wear trousers all the time so my legs were very pale and the skin not good. The drops seemed to make my skin look scaley so I do not use it on my legs. But I like blending it with my own lotion or face cream. I shall not cancel the AD as it is better than many I have tried.

I did buy their gradual lotion but haven't tried it yet. I have a Decleor one in the stash so will save the TL AD and lotion for next summer. I would definitely buy the face drops again as it is nice to have a specific face product and not slap any old body lotion on.

One thing, I did have to buy some fake tan remover as my palms were orange after failing to wash the stuff off thoroughly enough. But since using that(Sunkissed about £4 from Superdrug) the problem has not recurred.

Tried the Tan-Luxe drops. Found them hopeless - didn't noticeably change my skin colour (I'm white and tan easily). The initial tropical fruit smell soon dissipates and the telltale stink of biscuity fake tan comes through. I've had better results from some of the pound shop tanners, to be honest.

I haven't tried Tan Luxe drops yet but I prefer a tan with a guide colour. Also isn't it a bit hit and miss exactly how much body lotion = a handful added to a couple of drops of the fake tan? I'm less bothered about the fake tan smell being replaced by raspberries as long as the result is even.

I haven't tried Tan Luxe drops yet but I prefer a tan with a guide colour. Also isn't it a bit hit and miss exactly how much body lotion = a handful added to a couple of drops of the fake tan? I'm less bothered about the fake tan smell being replaced by raspberries as long as the result is even.

The models always make this product look gorgeous and even! Think I will stick to my old trusty cheap one, it works for me :mysmilie_48:

I use the drops on face and neck - it is the only fake tan i have ever got on with.
Looks v natural (i have fair, yellow toned skin).
Didn't like the decleor one because it is far too rich for my face.

Recently bought the spray 'water' one too. Colour not as convincing, so less impressed...

Is it any good?

It's one of the better tans I have tried, but their claim of it being odourless is a load of nonsense, it still has that burnt digestive smell about it. It is a very nice, natural glow once developed though and I haven't gone streaky once using it.

I've not tried tsv, but I did get a tsv last summer of the one everyone was raving about then, James Read. I've still got some of the face product and the spray, which I really like - I've just had a quick look and there are still some products on The website but I just wondered if they're just leftovers or whether they still have the range on shows. I'd definitely repurchase if they had a James Read tsv.

I've not tried tsv, but I did get a tsv last summer of the one everyone was raving about then, James Read. I've still got some of the face product and the spray, which I really like - I've just had a quick look and there are still some products on The website but I just wondered if they're just leftovers or whether they still have the range on shows. I'd definitely repurchase if they had a James Read tsv.

they have had james reead on a lot lately but dont think they are doing a tsv this year as the other week they had a feature price set

I've tried Tan Drops...didn't like it. I have quite Olive skin, this made me look orangey/yellowy and just made the skin look dirty. On the plus side, it would last you ages, but definitely wouldn't recommend - anything you get from the high-street for a 1/3 of the price is the same.

It's hard to recommend things like self-tan when our skins are all different so we get different results, but for the price, you might like to try St Moriz, which I buy from Amazon. It gets great reviews so it's not just me! Below is the tanning mousse, but there is a lotion or mist too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002QA1VDW/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

There is the usual smell but I find it light. It has a subtle guide colour and it dries quickly. I use the foam mit in the range and I've have had excellent results. As I say, I can't guarantee it will be the same for everyone but may be worth a try for £4-£5 (I originally only paid £2.99 but it's still a bargain to me). I'm going to try the mist for £2.99 next - again, good reviews.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002RRI9N4/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

EDIT: Sorry if those links don't work - I got them from amazon.co.uk but for some reason, they now take me to amazon.com. Just search on the Amazon site for St Moriz.

Latest posts

Back