Tan Luxe TSV 20/7/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I think all the models using this scream "fake tan". It looks so obviously fake and it has an awful orangey tinge.

Model Kathy (the one who was in Wham's Last Christmas video) is spraying her arm a ridiculous amount, it's dripping wet. I really hope it's just water in the demo bottles!

I'm not sure about raspberry fragrance but with added rose it'd make me feel nauseous!...then when the stale biscuit smell kicks in...euw! (Some reviews say they still get this smell coming through as the tan develops)

I'm using up all the part used self tan products I have before I buy any more; I'm using Judith Williams face at the moment. Yes it smells of fake tan but I wake up with a nice golden face and no streaks. She doesn't seem to sell it any more.

I don't condone violence in the slightest, but he's got one of those faces you'd just love to slap, you know the type were he's constantly smiling coming across as some smug, excitable adolescent who's just got his own way. Has he had work done? or does he just naturally look like he's going through a wind tunnel.

I don't condone violence in the slightest, but he's got one of those faces you'd just love to slap, you know the type were he's constantly smiling coming across as some smug, excitable adolescent who's just got his own way. Has he had work done? or does he just naturally look like he's going through a wind tunnel.

Absolutely spot on!!!! You have read my mind!

Do these things go off?
I've just found a carrier bag full of gradual fake tans that I'd completely forgotten about in the back of the wardrobe in the spare room :blush:

They'll probably be fine, just give them a good shake and do the sniff test. If it smells funky (not just that Fake tan smell) or if it's separated (like a curdled batter mix) then bin it.

The TSV now appears on the web with 2 easy pays, was this added later to try to boost sales before they pulled it? I don't remember it being on easy pays earlier during the live hours.

I've never seen him before (I don't watch much these days) but I reckon he looked smug because he managed to out-talk Dale whateverhisnameis, and behaved like an excitable adolescent who's just got his own way because he managed to out-talk Dale whateverhisnameis! Sorry but I genuinely cannot remember that man's name. Hang on, or was it the Simon man?

Hi,

I'm using the tan water, being gradual I've used it three times on alternate nights since delivery and the bottle is already half gone. I think I'm going to have to return this TSV due to how uneconomic it is, has anyone tried the non-gradual version?

Latest posts

Back