Talk about flogging a dead horse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
CH has just sounded completely desperate whilst trying to shift the last of the the now legendary Elemis TSV. For gods sake someone take her advice and panic buy 4.5 or 6 sets so that we can finally see the back of it.

Its now followed by the very boring Arnica Gel (not saying it no good but just boring). If this is the best the beauty day can offer then my pennies are safe.

Uninspiring in the extreme

I used to really look forward to Beauty Days and would be guaranteed to stock up (whether needed or not). These days, like you said Donna, they seem to roll out old TSV's etc.

PANTS!!

That molton brown kit with the heavenly gingerlily and coco de mer body lotion (that no one ever liked) took MONTHS to sell. They were still flogging it desperately long after gill goldsmith had been given the heave-ho.

OMG the Elemis TSV is still around!If any of you out there are Lottery winners PLEASE buy up all the stock, the rest of us would all be eternally grateful.A service to mankind.

That molton brown kit with the heavenly gingerlily and coco de mer body lotion (that no one ever liked) took MONTHS to sell. They were still flogging it desperately long after gill goldsmith had been given the heave-ho.

To be fair to Gill Goldsmith, who I always liked, as I understand it she wasn't "given the heave-ho". Everything I've read in the past has said that MB chose not to sell via Q any more and withdrew their products.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

OMG the Elemis TSV is still around!If any of you out there are Lottery winners PLEASE buy up all the stock, the rest of us would all be eternally grateful.A service to mankind.

You'll be pleased to know that it's now Sold Out.

Latest posts

Back