Talk about flogging a dead horse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will probably return like a bad smell as the next TSV under the guise of super summer skin collection

Least 'madame' has not flown over to flog it! Lets be thankful for small mercies!!

Once it's gone.....

Just noticed the Q are still flogging the erstwhile elemis tsv which we have been told, for the past month and a half at least, is on it's way out, and 'if you don't get it when you see it' you won't get it, cos they can't get any more stock! Flying pigs?

I think they found a whole warehouse of the darn thing, we will behaving this showed down our throats for month, and month and years and years.....
well you get the idea :dull:

It will probably return like a bad smell as the next TSV under the guise of super summer skin collection

NO YORKO!! I simply cannot agree! (It's far more likley to be the spring collection in March minus the bag lol) :mysmilie_483:

i think that the other elemis rep is very polished and proffesional looking. it was quite pleasant to listen to her imo!

NO YORKO!! I simply cannot agree! (It's far more likley to be the spring collection in March minus the bag lol) :mysmilie_483:

Yes you are probably correct. It will be repackaged and marketed as the perfect Easter gift for that woman who sometimes looks at you sideways in Asda:tongue:

It's been such a runaway success I hope they do it as a repeat TSV next Christmas!

Jude xx

I can't help thinking that Q has just been used to clear the shelves of all the old Elemis packaging!!

Latest posts

Back