Susie Northern Nights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I changed my pillow a few nights ago. This was prompted by Susie saying that they only lasted between 3-5 years. My extra firm one was only 2 years old but I had some unused Silentnight ones in my stash. The new one is much more comfortable. Gave the other one to OH. He didn't notice anything.

i read on yahoo news yesterday you should replace the whole bed every 5-7 years :confused:

I wish she wouldn't go on about it too, I know there are dust mites etc and I do replace our pillows every 12 months or less depending on how comfy they are but I really don't need to hear that as it puts me off going to bed.

I wish she would shut up about all the dirt in our duvets and in our pillows.

Like as if she washes her flippin duvet all that often either.

I must admit I've had a "thing " about sleeping on hotel pillows long before I started to watch NN. When travelling, I have taken my own pillow with me for donkey's years-just can't bear the thought of sleeping with other people's dribble, swaet etc. I'm not a freak- really!

I must admit I've had a "thing " about sleeping on hotel pillows long before I started to watch NN. When travelling, I have taken my own pillow with me for donkey's years-just can't bear the thought of sleeping with other people's dribble, swaet etc. I'm not a freak- really!

Sweat,even!

I don't take our pillows as they would take to much room in the cases but I always take my own pillowcases and hope for the best.

i'm quite finicky about these things but i don't mnd the pillows as they have a nice fresh pillowcase on them. it's the tv remote i won't touch. erk......

Latest posts

Back