SuperSize Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
A lot of the Beauty Brands on Q can now be found cheaper online or in the high-street so which Beauty item would you like to see in a Supersize On Q and at a great price ....

I would love to see the following ....

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 500mls / 1litre size with pump.

Liz Earle Skin tonic 500mls in spray bottle

Liz Earle Orange Flower Body wash 1 litre size.

SBC Propolis Gel 1 litre size.

Decleor Prolagene Gel 500mls / 1 litre with pump.

philosophy Christmas shower gels 1 litres sizes with pumps,

L'Occitane Almond Oil 1 litre size with Pump.

Elemis Milk Bath 1 litre size.

You nearly gave me a heart attack because I thought: "Wow! 500ml LE Skin Tonic! Why didn't I know before the last TSV?!" :giggle:

You nearly gave me a heart attack because I thought: "Wow! 500ml LE Skin Tonic! Why didn't I know before the last TSV?!" :giggle:

Aww sorry but lets hope the Qvc minion reports this back to AY lol

I am a fan of supersizes too. I would like:

Supersize Emma Hardie Moringa balm

Supersize L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner in a choice of scents (the one I would go for is Rose Quattre Reinnes)

A litre of Ojon colour protect shampoo in a duo with a 500ml of the colour protect conditioner

SBC litre gels with their matching shower or bath soak in their main ones, Lavender, Arnica, Collagen and Propolis/Manuka Honey. We dont all like the same but they could do a choice

Bring back supersize L'Occitane shea body lotion

Judith Williams already does many of her range in supersize but more more more!

I would get fed up of the big shower gels. I have a half used cherry blossom one and I was bored with it so now I go for smaller bottles

Definitely agree with the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish super size. Imagine a 500ml or even one litre version of that! heaven! ;-)

I'd like to see a supersize Elemis pro Rad cleanser.
Supersize Leighton Denny Hydraflex serum
L'Occitane 500mls Shea butter body lotion.

I'd also like a supersized bank balance but l don't think l will ever have one of those:EasyMoney:

Latest posts

Back