Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder who out of us lot will buy the most TSVs, I have already had the Yankee one, fancy the Ojon as i use the colour sustain suff and i even am tempted with the ABC set as well, as that seems to good reviews. I darent look at anymore!

Along with many other forum members I do fully appreciate all your efforts in finding out early details of TSV's etc. but have to ask Ian.......what else do you do with the hours in your day other than searching the QVC wesbite because it does appear to be pretty time consuming? I have absolutely no idea how you do it but it must take up a lot of your day.

Along with many other forum members I do fully appreciate all your efforts in finding out early details of TSV's etc. but have to ask Ian.......what else do you do with the hours in your day other than searching the QVC wesbite because it does appear to be pretty time consuming? I have absolutely no idea how you do it but it must take up a lot of your day.

ohh it does well mum aint too good these days so i do a lot of lookin after her so have a lot of time for it on my hands so i say i might as well do something pratical to use my spare time and this is perfect for it but dont forget there aint normally this many TSVS in one day

ohh it does well mum aint too good these days so i do a lot of lookin after her so have a lot of time for it on my hands so i say i might as well do something pratical to use my spare time and this is perfect for it but dont forget there aint normally this many TSVS in one day

Your hard work doesn't go missed and your very much appreciated.
Big thanks Ian

Well I have just ordered the ABC AD and refuse to watch anymore as I can't be trusted lol.
A HUGE thank you to Supercoolwillow and Sazza for finding everything and giving me time to think rationally. I don't know how you do it but it is VERY much appreciated. :nod: (would have preferred a clapping smiley)

SCW, Sazza,and all the others who helped find all the tsvs - I salute you! You have made me very happy..:happy: (and rather broke..lol). I knew you could do it! :star:

Another thank you to everyone who found all the TSVs - I appreciate your help so much. Have ordered the ABC TSV.

It reminds me of the Breast Cancer Care event build-up. Thanks to everyone, I can go to bed knowing I haven't missed anything.

Any One Time Onlys? (ducks for cover)

:mysmilie_477:

Jude xx

It reminds me of the Breast Cancer Care event build-up. Thanks to everyone, I can go to bed knowing I haven't missed anything.

Any One Time Onlys? (ducks for cover)

:mysmilie_477:

Jude xx

Just the easy pay on the tart burner :devil:

Think I missed the Yankee official line on how to remove the old wax tart from the burner?

Nighty night.

Think I missed the Yankee official line on how to remove the old wax tart from the burner?

Nighty night.

Wasn't mentioned bags !

Not once. Not at all. Never. Mentioned.

How convenient that they 'forgot'.

Particularly as the previous version with the removable dish was always presented with the advice to "pop it in the freezer"

Think the silicone cupcake holder idea is the way forward - thanks to the genius on here that thought of that !!

Latest posts

Back