Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh would love to know what's in the OPI set - hope it's all mini bottles and not hand/foot creams!

The Ojon and Ah Bra TSV links in the Super Sunday sticky are working at the moment if anyone wants to look / order.

Jude xx

Not working now
I went to order Elemis one because the link has been working all week
but when you type in the number it doesnt come up so will
have to wait till tomorrow morning
and if its sold out then so be it

Having so many TSV's in one day is a weird concept
I reckon there wont be much stock of any of them
there are a few that I am interested in but cant afford to
buy 5 items in one day, might have over a week
not sure but I think QVC might live to regret this because cant see a
lot of people buying loads of different TSV's in the same day
there is a recession on dont they know :doh:

Carole Hochman Short Sleeve Vintage Terry Zip Through Robe
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.102300

:wave: Thanks for the heads-up SCW. My terry robe arrived today and it is lovely - I love these robes, but the ones I had are far too big for me after weight loss, so i have been looking for replacements. My previous ones were size Large and my new one is a Small (whoops, I don't mean to sound like JR, but I can truthfully say now "I am wearing the small!) and it fits - yippee :giggle:
My mum is delighted too, as she has inherited my old ones and she really likes them. I have ordered the other 2 colours in the robes, so I am sorted on the robe front.:wave:

Not working now
I went to order Elemis one because the link has been working all week
but when you type in the number it doesnt come up so will
have to wait till tomorrow morning
and if its sold out then so be it

Having so many TSV's in one day is a weird concept
I reckon there wont be much stock of any of them
there are a few that I am interested in but cant afford to
buy 5 items in one day, might have over a week
not sure but I think QVC might live to regret this because cant see a
lot of people buying loads of different TSV's in the same day
there is a recession on dont they know :doh:

bluebell it is workin try this link though

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200194

:wave: Thanks for the heads-up SCW. My terry robe arrived today and it is lovely - I love these robes, but the ones I had are far too big for me after weight loss, so i have been looking for replacements. My previous ones were size Large and my new one is a Small (whoops, I don't mean to sound like JR, but I can truthfully say now "I am wearing the small!) and it fits - yippee :giggle:
My mum is delighted too, as she has inherited my old ones and she really likes them. I have ordered the other 2 colours in the robes, so I am sorted on the robe front.:wave:

ahh glad i could be of some assistance

oooh would love to know if the OPI has nail treatments in it, desperately need to try out Nail Envy and the Avoplex oil, but reluctant buying the full sizes, rather have lots of goodies for my money :eek:) hopefully this will be it!!! can't wait for the item no.

The link works but you cant get topcashback from the link you have to put the item number in so I will have to wait till morning

Busylizzie the Rhonda Shear one is a set of two colours
Black/Lilac White/Pink and something with Chocolate if my memory serves me correctly
it's white and chocolate and there is nude and slate as well. There is also a new size guide and they are saying that if you have had the underhand rolling up before to go up a size.

The Ahh Bra is best worn as a comfort bra
For fuller-busted figures, try layering both Ahh Bras for improved support
If you are a bra size DD and above, the Ahh Bra is a best suited for comfort rather than support
If you have previously experienced the underband rolling up, we recommend you go up a size
Please refer to our latest size chart (below) to get the best size comparison

Pack of two available in:
White/Pink
Black/Lilac
Nude/Slate
White/Chocolate

Sizes:
XS: 32-34 A-C, S: 34-36 A-C, M: 36-38 B-DD, L: 38-40 B-DD, XL: 40-42 B-DD, 2XL: 42-44 C-DD, 3XL: 44-46 C-DD

UK size guide equivalent:*
XS: 6, S: 8-10, M: 12-14, L: 16-18, XL: 20-22, 2XL: 24-26, 3XL: 28-30

All measurements are approximate

Behind the brand
Rhonda Shear Intimates was founded by Hollywood celebrity and lingerie model Rhonda Shear. After spending her whole career wearing uncomfortable costumes and lingerie Rhonda decided to design more supportive, comfortable and feminine intimate apparel and has now found success the world over.

any piccies for the OPI? you super fantastic, super sleuth SCW. I know I'm grovelling, but you so deserve it! xx

Latest posts

Back