Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you!! I will keep an eye out for smaller versions. Interesting to see how this is described on air as I know what you mean about scraping the wax out! Will look in my £ shop too ... will let you know if I find anything. :eek:) glad that you are thrilled with it other than this aspect, mine is ordered but hasn't been despatched yet but I will persevere, I'm not inclined to return it. Would the glass bowl from one of the usual YC burners work balanced on it or would it not reach the heat source? only I've got about three of these lol

Any little porcelain, stainless steel container with diameter of around 6.5cm will work - preferably with a flat bottom so that the heat disperses quickly. You could even use small glass or a narrow mug temporarily until you get the silicone. The big advantage of the silicone is that the wax just pops out without having to use freezer (thanks again Akimbo)

Thanks, I hadn't gone that far back, I stopped when the item was no longer being mentioned.

I'm still a bit confused though, as some people have had theirs delivered already and yet the Super Sunday hasn't started yet.

thats because people ordered it when it was active on the web as thats when i posted it and thats why some have been delivered

I've put my electric tart burner on one of my remote socket plugs rather than a timer. It means I can just turn it on and off with the remote when the scent gets too strong. Had to turn it off after about 15 mins using sparkling lemon. Would like one for upstairs as well but most show some restraint.

normally they cant but as i had found this one really early and it was on the web some people just bought it just from the rough details i had

and we are extremely grateful to you SCW, me in particular xxx

And I sincerely apologise that subsequent comments about it from me, and others, have detracted from the original purpose of the thread in indicating all the goodies that you found for us. Sorry!!

and we are extremely grateful to you SCW, me in particular xxx

And I sincerely apologise that subsequent comments about it from me, and others, have detracted from the original purpose of the thread in indicating all the goodies that you found for us. Sorry!!

dont worry about it im not fussed at all thats why i made a seperate thread so people can just see them and talk about them in this thread which is good advise,

because that way people see the yankee and if they read this thread they would of got good advise about slicone cupcake things for it and other stuff so thats why i split them

I have just got Elemis too. Thanks so much for finding these for us,you are a real star!

Latest posts

Back