Sunday 15th Jan Emu TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

storey26

Registered Shopper
TSV on Sunday 15th jan will be EMU ladies Melba water resistant sheepskin boots.
Not sure of price.

I don't want to hear that! ....good detective work though, but I will have to turn my tv off on that day!

I have ordered (and returned) several pairs of EMU boots from QVC. They just don't fit well. My ankle slips all the time, I cannot order my regular size which is a 6, so I order a size 5 and it still slips. So I am firmly in control......... NO MORE ORDERING......WASTED P+P!!!!

I think I received a postcard about the Emu TSV today. Lord knows why. I've returned the only pair of Emu boots I bought. Have to admit I put it straight in the recycling bin! Don't think it gave much detail but will dig it out and double check.

I got the same postcard today. It's the Emu Melba in 4 different colours, 2 of which are apparently exclusive to QVC. The boots look similar to UGG Bailey Button boots. I definitely won't be buying as I returned my first and last Emu boot purchase not so long ago. I now have a pair of UGG Mini boots and have had no problems with stretching and bagging. Neither has my teenage daughter with her UGG Bailey Button boots.

I have Emu boots that I adore ! I have two pairs of Hi Stingers and two pairs of Quests. I've been wearing the latter ones more recently in the milder weather. I find the quality, fit and comfort extremely good .
I shan't be investing in another pair at the moment , though.

I had three pairs of the stingers,two came,one was wrong size sent the other were stained with what looked like felt tipped Pen and the third pair I returned as they slipped so much I ended up with blisters.
I got a pair of bailey buttons which are fab,great sizing and from the outlet shop in the Lowry in Salford quays
Oh git them for Christmas for me and they were just over £100
I sprayed them and they're fine.
I do love the emu slippers though..just ot the boots.

Latest posts

Back