Summer is over - official!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks and the annoying Vonda are both wearing jackets - when did we last see JF without at least 1 shoulder out?

And if Vonda says once more "transitionalising into Autumn" I will throw something at the telly

Another so called stylist who looks like a bag lady, is badly in need of a hairstylist and who has a severe case of verbal diarrhoea matched only by JF and how everyone is asking her about ......... and she luvvvvs this amazzzzing item.

Jill Franks and the annoying Vonda are both wearing jackets - when did we last see JF without at least 1 shoulder out?

And if Vonda says once more "transitionalising into Autumn" I will throw something at the telly

Another so called stylist who looks like a bag lady, is badly in need of a hairstylist and who has a severe case of verbal diarrhoea matched only by JF and how everyone is asking her about ......... and she luvvvvs this amazzzzing item.

Both as bad as each other had to switch off.

The radley guest might be the nicest lady in real life but another annoying high pitched gattling gun delivery, and very hard sell IMO.

I think the producers must have sat up all night matching the most annoying BA's to JF.

Plus Tiff who can barely move she is so Botoxed.

That Vonda is dead common... Fings, sumfin..... I don't expect Queen Bess Posh in a selly telly pusher but there should be a minimum standard of vocabulary and diction for someone whose main job is describing products.

Yeah, but then don't forget High-Street Retailers (remember them!!!) have 'Back to School' clothes in store before the 'little darlings' have broken up. It is just 'sales spiel', getting people to transition into one before another season has ended, I mean 'the gnome' goes on about the end of summer and starting to plant Autumn plants. So I do agree that it is kinda like 'wishing your life away', but in Q's defence (for once and once only), it is the nature of the beast, in what they are doing 'selly telly'. I hope that Vonda being their is not a 'step-up' in readiness for her to be 'another Carla', Whilst I am not a real fan of Carla's during 'shape-wear' shows, I can just about tolerate her for other shows, I don't think that I could extend this to Vonda!

I think if it had been anyone other than a JF who despite always complaining about being cold is never seen with anything warm on, in fact the nearer winter the more arms she shows. It wasn't as if she was selling jackets either.

No no to Vonda!

Latest posts

Back