Strange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I am a masochist! Well I must be because I just sat through an extremely painful experience - Kay Little trying like hell to sell an awful looking Colombian Emerald for what seemed like a lifetime! Hubby had to go and shave twice during the time it took her!

I don't know about anyone else but I thought it looked weird! It was very dull and only what I could describe as a strange colour of green. Obviously filled to the gunnels too. They claim some poor soul paid £1599 for it eventually but I have my doubts.

Also saw another strange one - a "White Cuprian Tourmaline". Did a search on the internet and can't find any mention of "white" Cuprian Tourmaline anywhere. Seems a contradiction in terms - I thought the Cuprian name came from the fact it has a copper content which gives it the blue/green colour? What a window it had too!

Then there was the strange shade of Swiss Blue Topaz. Would you pay £249 for what looks like a Blue Quartz with yet another massive window?

I did get a wee laugh though - a Kunzite ring. They turned the lights down to show the "glow" and guess what? You could still see the flipping great glaring window!

Why or why do I bother?

ps Has anyone seen the attrocious looking Brazilian Emerald pieces they're selling now? Some even say AAA - must stand for Awful, Awful, Awful!!

Attachments

• Colombian Emerald Ring.jpg
    Colombian Emerald Ring.jpg
    39.3 KB
  • White Cuprian Tourmaline 2.jpg
    White Cuprian Tourmaline 2.jpg
    37.6 KB
  • Sky Blue Topaz 1.jpg
    Sky Blue Topaz 1.jpg
    38.4 KB
  • Brazilian Emerald 2.jpg
    Brazilian Emerald 2.jpg
    33.1 KB
And what's really glaring from your pictures, Klos, is the huge difference between the real thing on the TV and the photoshopped pictures. Atrocious.

Just realised that I didn't post the pic of the Kunzite in the dark! Here it is now - check out the window you can still see with the lights out!! :giggle:

Attachments

• Kunzite in dimmed light.jpg
    Kunzite in dimmed light.jpg
    32.3 KB
Dear gawd, If i wanted windows i'd go to flippin Everest (double glazing firm not the mountain) to get them!!

Latest posts

Back