Stop it Jill, you sound so stupid.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I know it's been said before, but it really is getting on my nerves big time now and I'm finding myself talking to the tv to tell her to stop when she's on and doing it! Stop telling me JF that 'YOU need me on those phones' and 'YOU 'have just a few left.' I know I shouldn't let it get to me but say what?? It sounds so pretentious and stupid and nobody else does it. They're not your items you silly article. Just stop it - NOW - ok? :headbang:

I think she sounds less pretentious and more like a barrow boy when she does that, but agree it is annoying

Its getting to me now 'I have the beige, I have the stone' She is getting worse, the attitude, the constant one sleeve dresses

I agree, my OH doesn't watch much Q but he does keep asking why she keeps wearing one shoulder outfits - ha ha. I think it's typical deflection technique to draw the eye away from how slight she is.

Well she has so many of them, is all her wardrobe one sleeved jobs? if so how eird. Love to see the looks she must gett popping in the garage on her way home. Bit chilly too considering how thin she is, must have a 'frozen shoulder' haha

Iv mentioned how I feel the vulnerability too, however, the 'I have' is getting on my nerves and makes her sound full of it

Its getting to me now 'I have the beige, I have the stone' She is getting worse, the attitude, the constant one sleeve dresses

Couldn't agree more! she drives me NUTTY.......... cannot watch her and even if I want to watch a show and she is presenting and I have it on mute, she still drives me mad.... it is all ME ME ME ME ME.... it is the JF show

She isnt good for my blood pressure. Cant watch her anymore even when its a show or product im interested in!

Last edited:
She's awful. If she is on I just switch off. So affected and I hate it when she shows off all the time. I also hate it when she says things are "rather luvvvleee". I quite liked those big Aunt Sally stripes of blusher on her face when I fleetingly saw her when I was changing channels. Really ridiculous.

CC

She seems to be permanently on, she has to be the most over used presenter by a mile.
She was doing the Gatineau hour the other night, I couldn't watch the whole show because it was her, but the bit I saw she was flirting with Andrew and getting daggers from Michaela---amusing to see that.

She does annoy me a little bit, but mainly I find her funny in a ditzy way and very warm towards those people she seems to know well. I like her :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

At the end of the day she is a saleswoman.

But in our homes and unfortunately for many, including me, extremely irritating, not very professional and incapable of covering up her insincerity.

Jill Franks is the one presenter who makes me change channels. I don't watch QVC that much these days but she always seems to be on air when I do (guess it's good for my credit card!).

I find her incredibly annoying. The constant "I only have...", "I need you on the phones..." etc smacks of complete arrogance. QVC, like any business, is a team operation. Someone needs to remind La Franks that she is merely part of the team.

Her lies are utterly heinous. She must think all viewers are as thick as she is, because she apparently has everything and uses everything. Would love to know the % of viewers who switch off when they see her on.

the 'i've only got this' thing doesn't bother me particularly. it's when she talks so much, she won't pause for breath, like the laura geller tsv a few days ago. not only was it the best make up in the world and she uses all of it but laura couldn't get a word in. not so bad with mally - although harder to get her to keep quiet! but of course she still used all of it.

I don't usually mind her too much but did anyone see her on the Emu show yesterday?
They had some chap from behind the scenes modelling mens boots, she started giggling like a school girl. She went over and hugged him and said at least 10 times how 'they' all loved him there at Q. She talked about his lucky girlfriend while hanging off his arm and finally went back to her seat giggling still and saying again how loved he was. Has she never seen a young man before??
The whole thing was rather embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back