Stone Mountain Handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought one of the tsv bags which was a combination leather. Actually the pockets were brilliant and I wore it continuously for several months. I do not consider 4 months wear excessive and it just has not stood up to the test. Regretfully I have to say I would not buy the Stone Mountain range again but I would buy Tignanello - that is good value for money.

Katie, I have one of the Stone Mountain Bags and it is really nice. it is soft and I cannot fault it, but some of the bags shown today were too shiny for my taste. The only one I really liked was one shown this afternoon in a two tone, it has contrasting edges and two handles, which I prefer, however, it only has a magnetic fastening and I prefer a zip, so probably will not buy.

hope this helps.

I watched two of the presentations of these bags, and hoped when Dale was on this evening it would improve after the Franks debacle this afternoon. How that woman keeps her job is a mystery, she is quite useless. Neither she nor Erica, the guest presenter, knew any of the colours, went round the bags properly, and were just consumed with girlie giggles.

It would have been useful to know the length of the straps and the approx sizes, and the Erica woman really distinguished herself by saying to Dale, I would like to take you home!

Do hope she does not come back, I counted the word Tardis six times, hardly original, think Kipling first used that. Pointless having guests who do not know their products.

Hi i orderd the tote in saddle it had a good wright up on qvc i also love the Tagnanello bags very soft leather.

Latest posts

Back