Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

horse draw.jpg

That reminds me of my Westie who would chase a cat as they run away until one day out walking we came across a cat who started to walk towards him.Oh no they are not meant to do that, he retreated cowering behind my legs.The cat’s owners also had a Westie so cat thought it was his Westie.

Just had my virtual physio appointment and she said I needn‘t have any more appointments. Keep doing the exercises but just call their office if I need her. If I don’t have any issues she will discharge me on the 9th January. Yay! The foot and ankle are still swollen but a doctor friend told me that can take forever to change because the drainage in that area is very slow and sluggish. So I think it’s just a question of time gradually loosening the joint up a bit really. Keep it elevated!!!!

Just had my virtual physio appointment and she said I needn‘t have any more appointments. Keep doing the exercises but just call their office if I need her. If I don’t have any issues she will discharge me on the 9th January. Yay! The foot and ankle are still swollen but a doctor friend told me that can take forever to change because the drainage in that area is very slow and sluggish. So I think it’s just a question of time gradually loosening the joint up a bit really. Keep it elevated!!!!

💐 I'm so pleased XxX

Super news! How wonderful to have made it through all the stress of this and come out the other side. So, so happy for you! 🎉🎊

Shopping this morning was as bad as it ever was during first lockdown. Queues to get in and all the SD measures enforced took twice the time of last week. Also in Marks if it wasn’t Christmas stuff you could forget it, no digestive biscuits, no tinned soup, no olive oil etc etc.

Because of Brexit for NI being different for mainland it has been reported that for at least 3 months from 1 Jan hauliers /major suppliers will not bring food into NI for 3 months !! A packet of biscuits and tin of soup may be all I can get! I’ve decided that any brand which will not supply me Jan/Feb/Mar can stick their products where the sun don’t shine in April.

Effectively goods going from England, Scotland and Wales to N. Ireland are being exported under the terms agreed between UK and EU Rules are different for different sectors. It will be a nightmare initially, I fear.

Latest posts

Back