Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When it got to the stage when everyone was either married (old days) or sleeping with everyone else in the street/village/square and unknown children appeared from nowhere was it time to stop especially when there was a disaster when the producers wanted to do a mass cull and they couldnt all go to St Helens to become a housekeeper to a doctor/live with their long lost cousin in the Lake District.

Musical beds as I call them - too much like Love Island for OAP IMO.

Yes it was! The village changed to Emmerdale a year after the plane crash..............oh my word how sad am I eh?.......,,,,,,shopper the geek šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Nowt wrong in being a geek &, as Tim Curry says in 'Home Alone 2' "We love you" - that's from one geek to another.

Same here Donna, never seen Eastenders, must be over 30 years since I watched Corrie and Matt and Dolly etc were in Emmerdale Farm the last time I watched it.
I'd forgotten Matt, was his surname Skilbeck? He had a really sad life, all those deaths & then marrying that scarlet woman who appeared to drop her knickers for anyone. I'm sure he went to a farm in East Anglia, which must have come as a shock after all those years on the Dales, & Dolly the floozy eventually followed him šŸ’ƒ

Iā€™ve been watching classic emmerdale on itv3 early in the morning.

Me too llloyd. ā¤ļø

Nowt wrong in being a geek &, as Tim Curry says in 'Home Alone 2' "We love you" - that's from one geek to another.

Right back atchya sis ā¤ļø xx

When it got to the stage when everyone was either married (old days) or sleeping with everyone else in the street/village/square and unknown children appeared from nowhere was it time to stop especially when there was a disaster when the producers wanted to do a mass cull and they couldnt all go to St Helens to become a housekeeper to a doctor/live with their long lost cousin in the Lake District.

Musical beds as I call them - too much like Love Island for OAP IMO.

Iā€™m not a cleaner Lati, wasnā€™t in a soap either but hey, I am in St Helens. ā¤ļø

The neighbours (with the mad kids) - a very large framed picture (at least 2ft x 2ft) appeared propped up on the front window, it looked like a wedding photo and we speculated that it might be an anniversary. Mr L was futtering with his camera taking photos of tulips and took a picture of it which when it was zoomed turned out to be A cow!!!.

Quite why a cow warranted a fancy frame and more to the point pointed outwards to the world in beyond me as they arenā€™t farmers or anything like it!

Yeah that rings a bell, she apparently retired as a live in house keeper for a retired doctor...........naughty Hilda. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And many years later married him

I do like Drambuie and Grand Marnier (why is no one surprised :LOL::LOL:) Only at Christmas though.

CC
Both are delicious, I love cranachan & always use Drambuie rather than whisky. It's our New Year's Eve pudding & one year I was well away with the fairies when I was making it & after browning the oatmeal in the oven decided it looked a tad dusty & needed to be sifted, trouble was I put the red hot oats into a nylon sieve & melted the mesh. I remember looking at this heap of oats & molten plastic, scooping it up, picking out the noticeable bits & using the rest to make dessert. It was just slightly chewier than in previous years.

I've never done that. I don't eat puddings :) When we lived in town we used to go for a curry on Christmas day and I always asked for Grand Marnier at the end and the waiter always said they didn't have it - even though it was there on the shelf! I think I was the only person that ever drank it. Took me a few years to get through the bottle :ROFLMAO:

CC

Latest posts

Back