Still waiting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Still awaiting my LG TSV
Was sent out to the courier Friday at 7.48am but she had already left. As of 11.33am today it's still sat in their warehouse.

Im still waiting too but im in N Ireland so it usually takes a few extra days for mine to arrive!

Im still waiting too but im in N Ireland so it usually takes a few extra days for mine to arrive!

I'm in N Ireland too, NIKKID and got mine on Tuesday. My courier used to be terribly slow, but has recently got the finger out and delivered much more quickly.

If stories are anything to go by on here, please check flowerpots, dust bins, bushes, neighbours, under cars and recycling bins, you never know where a parcel could be lurking. :wonder:

:mysmilie_850:

My courier is a good friend and always leaves a card to say she's been. The tracking system says its still with Hermes. God knows what they've done with it as its not even showing as being taken back to their depot. Phoned CS service and now I have to fill in a declaration form so they can give me a refund!! Fuming!

I just can't understand why QVC don't investigate all these lost parcels.

I've had things go missing, and they just don't seem the slightest bit interested in investigating, even with expensive technology items.

Latest posts

Back