"Statementy".... please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Today, Glenn "little" Campbell was displaying an horrific fake suede coat with moth-eaten looking fur round the hood in a nasty blue/teal and claimed it was the "high fashion" colour and very "statementy".

Funny, cos it looked like something a bag lady would look twice at on a cold january night to me!

Still... I'm sure Glenn has his finger on the button of fashion so who am I to comment?

Last edited:
possibly because the TSV looks like it has "Spit the Dog" hanging round its neck like a stinking albatross?

possibly because the TSV looks like it has "Spit the Dog" hanging round its neck like a stinking albatross?

LOL!!!

They should let Spit act as a co presenter. I think he could cover more or less every product and every show!

Come on now ladies you know that we should all have brought at least one for ourselves and one for our niece/daughter and one for the teacher, you know how much we appreciate all they do for our little darlings:2::2:

"Statementy".....please

Today, Glenn "little" Campbell was displaying an horrific fake suede coat with moth-eaten looking fur round the hood in a nasty blue/teal and claimed it was the "high fashion" colour and very "statementy".

Funny, cos it looked like something a bag lady would look twice at on a cold january night to me!

Still... I'm sure Glenn has his finger on the button of fashion so who am I to comment?

Well I suppose even bag ladies can make a statement - though not necessarily a fashion one and especially in that coat. One of the few Centigrade TSV's I've thought was awful.

Did you see what Glen the Dick was wearing last night? A crappy old dinner jacket and jeans!! Fashion Guru ! Can someone tell me has he got a problem with his hands, they always look like claws, looks as if he's trying to stop himself from groping the models!:32:

"Statementy".....please

Did you see what Glen the Dick was wearing last night? A crappy old dinner jacket and jeans!! Fashion Guru ! Can someone tell me has he got a problem with his hands, they always look like claws, looks as if he's trying to stop himself from groping the models!:32:

I thought Claudia's party frock was worse - didn't go with any of the coats or jackets.

As for Glen's hands, they're just itching to tie a pretty bow, flounce up a collar or just pet Spit the dog!

I had to laugh when Claudia jumped in quick during a 'carpe diem' moment and said "I thought I'd get in while you stopped for breath!" :18: I'm amazed she got the chance - he normally doesn't stop. I'm sure he's got gills. Then he had two little bounces when he said he wasn't needed because the presenter was doing her job!!! Has he been reading the forum? :D

I heard him mention couture again yesterday ... unfortunately I can't remember which garment it was that he was likening to a couture item.

He really doesn't stop for breath does he? It's just a constant tirade of fashion cliches pouring from his mouth....price point....little trouser...on trend...blah blah blah.

I did laugh yesterday when they showed a shot of one of the models outside wearing the hideous dead yak coat and the "fur" had shed in lumps all over her black jumper!

'Statementy' must come from the same family as 'eveningy '

Latest posts

Back