Stacey, not back for a LONG time ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

from scanning the first bit of the legal doc -thanks tia - it looks like stacey sold herself (the brand) to the devil (the devil being QVC) in order to get her products to market, and then fell foul when she wanted to expand into other lucrative areas such as clothes and jewellery etc.

if i were a QVC exec i suppose i would say "i made you, and i can break you" which they clearly did.

I ordered the Imitation Vacation the other day, so looking forward ot getting it as it looked nice on the models, and apparently smells lovely. It was my first impulse buy from QVC in a while - saw it briefly, but when she said there would be no more stock this year as the actual, main ingredient (is it a flower?) that's in there is only available for so many months a year, I was on the phone. :D

Just had a look at the TV Guide and it looks like Stacey has a couple of hours on Thursday 5th of November.

I ordered the Imitation Vacation the other day, so looking forward ot getting it as it looked nice on the models, and apparently smells lovely. It was my first impulse buy from QVC in a while - saw it briefly, but when she said there would be no more stock this year as the actual, main ingredient (is it a flower?) that's in there is only available for so many months a year, I was on the phone. :D

I have used this as I like oils. Its very nice and does smell nice too. I notice it is now back in stock. I had this when it was under Models prefer name but I guess it would be the same. At the moment I have Nuxe shimmer oil one which is nice, and am also using Tova balm sometimes. I like to apply oil on my legs and arms on a night out it looks nice.

Hope you enjoy yours Becs. Not sure about the flower, but someone else might be able to help you on that.

I have not tried YBF. I like Stacey, she seems like a nice lady to me but I have not been tempted by YBF as to be honest, I don't like MP.

I have dallied with a few of the make-up brands on QVC but often as parts of TSV's and many products I don't use. I am Scandinavian and we tend to be a bit minimalist with make-up and go for a natural look. I am back to my Clinique - I am sure it is full of bad things but it suits me and I have never reacted to it. I am spending less too as the QVC deals, although seem great value, aren't if you are only using half the products you buy. There is a limit to how many I am prepared to buy "to give to friends, colleagues, teachers etc" If I gave any more away I would look like a real crawler and they might want to know what I am after lol :)

Inge

Latest posts

Back