South Western Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
having a look and could not believe my eyes. Np 600 331, a very nice pendant, no chain, nice but heavens::doh::sweat:
£126.00

is it me or are South Western getting a little expensive?:wonder:
matching bracelet 600335 , a snip at £177.00

Last edited:
I agree.
Liked the look of some of the pieces but good grief! How the prices seem to have rocketed.
And one that I liked had £5.45 P&P. Just incredible.

wondered if it was just me but obviously not - my eyes widened at a butterfly bracelet doodad at well over £100! For silver and semi-precious stones??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wholesale prices of silver have shot up in recent months, some items I purchase regularly are almost double what I was paying a short while ago. So I think these prices are a reflection of the cost of the materials before the piece is even made.

I wish she'd bring more of the styles they have on the US channel. There are some absolute stunners.

I only briefly saw the butterfly pendant but it was stunning and not what I would normally expect from SWS. SWS is a bit of an odd one for me. I love some of the stones they use but I'm not keen on the twiddly bits on the settings.

I love this range and used to buy quite a lot of rings and necklaces but I too have been put off by the prices. I understand that the cost of silver has risen but some pieces have now become quite considered purchases. Having said that, I must add that the quality is exceptional and I have some very beautiful pieces.

Latest posts

Back