Some Major changes to come.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nark Lyes is excited about tomorrow as this tweet shows "Hey I get to wear JEANS on telly tomorrow morning.... and that's not all. Find out why at 0745 on www.speedauction.tv or Sky 665."

Well maybe we should be grateful he is wearing jeans he could have decided to dress like his fantasy Tom Daley... if you having your tea when reading this sorry.

Can we rename this thread to "same old s**t" please same music and background, same sets, Andy Oliver in a suit, same annoying hooter. No wonder they were playing it down.

Nark Lyes is excited about tomorrow as this tweet shows "Hey I get to wear JEANS on telly tomorrow morning.... and that's not all. Find out why at 0745 on www.speedauction.tv or Sky 665."

He must have been very narked off, as he was wearing trousers! - I bet he was smug thinking he will have jeans on, and then the producer/director makes him change into trousers!! :D

He was also complaining about how small the new graphics were on speed auction this morning!

So they big-up all the changes all to result in crap graphics, which are far too small to read, take up too much screen space and STILL not widescreen layout. Oh and lets not forget the continuing rip-off phone and P&P charges! Well just proves the channels are run by genuine frikkin idiots!

Yes when they are selling size products you cannot see the size and number to press way too small and what's with this percentage quantity I saw earlier that is not making the buying process easier!

So they big-up all the changes all to result in crap graphics, which are far too small to read, take up too much screen space and STILL not widescreen layout. Oh and lets not forget the continuing rip-off phone and P&P charges! Well just proves the channels are run by genuine frikkin idiots!

Don't you think that the biggest complaint 'bid shopping' have is about P&P charges? If it was viable for them to lower it, they would! - But due to them selling lots at and below cost, that is their main source of profit! :)

The graphics look really naff. Instead of being at the edge of the screen, they are in the middle, so it gets in the way of being able to see the products being sold. :clapping:

I can't read the graphics and the p&p charges are even smaller. Still selling rubbish too.

Ps. I seem to have lost pricedrop on here... Have I missed something or just plain not looking in the right place? I am presuming the 2 have been merged into one.

Last edited:
The graphics look really naff. Instead of being at the edge of the screen, they are in the middle, so it gets in the way of being able to see the products being sold. :clapping:

It's so people with older, square TV's can still see all the information

You are right Alan, but at some point they've got to grow a pair and cater for the mass market which is widescreen not 4:3. And besides, those TV's wont work soon anyway without a freeview/sat/sky box so no excuse really.

You are right Alan, but at some point they've got to grow a pair and cater for the mass market which is widescreen not 4:3. And besides, those TV's wont work soon anyway without a freeview/sat/sky box so no excuse really.

They will if they put one of those scart freeview boxes which they sell on the channel!! :D

Latest posts

Back