Some Major changes to come.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hubby and I can barely see the blinking graphics let alone read 'em He turned to me and said 'Do you think they have left the H out of SITup? Because that is the mess they have made' I of course, didn't know what he meant:giggle:

Well, are they substantially cheaper than Currys/Comet etc including the extortionate call and P&P charges?

OK, that doesnt make sense - I assumed nothing - its a genuine question - are they substantially cheaper at Currys/Comet etc?

No i meant when you said ''And I know where I would rather get one from!!! :) '' I think they are about £35 in currys, and bid sell them anywhere between £20-30 :)

No i meant when you said ''And I know where I would rather get one from!!! :) '' I think they are about £35 in currys, and bid sell them anywhere between £20-30 :)

Plus P&P, Plus the phone Call ... Currys it is then :)

Plus P&P, Plus the phone Call ... Currys it is then :)

Fair play if it is the same price, but the thing was, he already made up his mind before knowing the prices :) - I'm not trying to be mean, but people think of them as crap before seeing items/ prices! lol Some things they do are very good.

Fair play if it is the same price, but the thing was, he already made up his mind before knowing the prices :) - I'm not trying to be mean, but people think of them as crap before seeing items/ prices! lol Some things they do are very good.

I agree 100% and if they were more upfront about things I would be more than happy, but these days "Two fivers" yeah and another two for the P&P and phone call, and all this selling for less than we paid for it, this is happening so often it just puts me off, they have some very good presenters but they also have some that should find something better to do. I want to get to know a presenter, to know I can trust them. I was shocked at how many presenters at bid shopping I don't even know the names of .... maybe some kind soul will do a thread so I can put names to faces of presenters and assistants.

I want to LOVE bid shopping, but a few things need to change first.

but these days "Two fivers" yeah and another two for the P&P and phone call, and all this selling for less than we paid for it, this is happening so often it just puts me off

Exactly!!!!

Price-drop's set is already looking tatty. There's a couple of black marks on the left hand side purple wall! :grin:

I think Price Drop has been worst done by in the revamp of the three channels Speed Auction titles are good as are Bid but Price Drop now looks to me to be the cheap channel.

I think Price Drop has been worst done by in the revamp of the three channels Speed Auction titles are good as are Bid but Price Drop now looks to me to be the cheap channel.

I like the look of Price drop's set. What revamp has speed auction had? Thanks.

More will take it easier than others, but to be fair to Lisa Brash, I like her personality and how she come across. - I think if she got told to do a demonstration, she would do it well (Or just burn her finger on the pie maker!!) :D

I do have to agree with what you said about Charlie. He is brillant when demonstrating products, and done well today with the 8 pies he made! :D

Spoke too soon! :L All the presenters have had the pie maker and have demonstrated with it....tonight was Lisa's turn!! :L

Well....She decided to have a baked bean and sausage pie, and a chocolate spread and banana pie. (2 or 3 bits of tiny banana!! )

You should have seen all of the chocolate she put into it! :L When they opened it up, around BOTH pies, was about 1/2 inch thick of where the chocolate had spread out! :D There was so much chocolate, it spread all the way round the pie next to it!! :p I've never seen an as big disaster with it, but she seemed to love it!!

They must have had a whole tub of chocolate spread in the glass bowl, and then she got a large dessert spoon, and scooped the chocolate out and ate it in one!! :p

She did make a mess of it, but it was hillarious!! :D GO LISA!!! :D

Latest posts

Back