Some Major changes to come.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well on the demonstrations Charlie does this brilliantly already it's the "lazier" ones who just sit there and talk about their private lives that may find it a bigger challenge... not mentioning any names Li.ahem.sa Br..ahem..ash, Ja..ahem... Ru...ahem..ssell.

Well on the demonstrations Charlie does this brilliantly already it's the "lazier" ones who just sit there and talk about their private lives that may find it a bigger challenge... not mentioning any names Li.ahem.sa Br..ahem..ash, Ja..ahem... Ru...ahem..ssell.

More will take it easier than others, but to be fair to Lisa Brash, I like her personality and how she come across. - I think if she got told to do a demonstration, she would do it well (Or just burn her finger on the pie maker!!) :D

I do have to agree with what you said about Charlie. He is brillant when demonstrating products, and done well today with the 8 pies he made! :D

I would have thought that they would have changed the names of bid and speed auction since you no longer bid on them.

Anybody else get the feeling they are trying to turn into a cross between a more downmarket version of QVC/Argos TV with these changes!?

I think the change in presenter's dress will make it more downmarket obviously the male presenter suits will be going I think we looking at polo shirts with the logo on.

I think the change in presenter's dress will make it more downmarket obviously the male presenter suits will be going I think we looking at polo shirts with the logo on.

Sorry Steve, did I read that right... you think the clothing style will make the channels MORE downmarket? Feck, is that even possible - what is below chav??????? :)

I think it's better when they wear suits when they "dress down" during clearance it can be embarrassing especially Far who seems to not realise that he has buttons on his shirt. "Hello ladies I'm Far come get me" yuk!!

like a lot of others I agree that they must get their postage and phone calls charges down . I no longer buy from them since I orderd some matching bedding and the postage and calls came to nearly £20.
Once bitten etc.........:down:

Charlie is playing down the changes saying they only very minor and not to get carried away with. They seem to be trying to backtrack maybe they think they overdone it and its not as big as they have made out.

Mark Ryes tweeted this to someone about the changes , "@ali_vincent We decided back in November 2010 that the colours weren't really "on brand" any more"

"on brand" ?? :wonder: i think i prefer "bang on trend" then again.

Well next time i see teenagers on the bus i expect to here them using the phrase "on brand" as Mark Ryes is a trend setter with the youth of today.

"on brand" ?? :wonder: i think i prefer "bang on trend" then again.

Well next time i see teenagers on the bus i expect to here them using the phrase "on brand" as Mark Ryes is a trend setter with the youth of today.

Too right.....did you hear about the white trainer thing a few weeks ago?! Well, we was selling black trainers and he was like ''No body wears white trainers anymore, because they aren't on trend anymore because when people see them, they get their muddy feet and stand on your trainers and they don't stay white. If you have white trainer, you have to get these''

The next day, he was doing the 'Dwal of the Day' which was the spinny mop, and he was wearing white trainers!! lmao

- Steve MacDonald did say last night ''This is the last time I'm going to be wearing a tie o price-drop....I quite like my tie...'' So, I think they are going more casual. - I suppose that Charlie is reffering to people thinking they may be going back to rising auctions.

I see Nark Lyes has been dropped from the Deal Of The Day that was a great long running success the new logo looks like a Deal or No Deal box

Latest posts

Back