Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What, just one? :mysmilie_12:

Oh no . It's just this one seemed ..ultra weird.

images.jpeg

I lost track of the number of times Chuntley told twatters where her top was from yet a numpty posts the usual "where is Catherine's top from"

Are they deaf as well as thick?

I lost track of the number of times Chuntley told twatters where her top was from yet a numpty posts the usual "where is Catherine's top from"

Are they deaf as well as thick?

Don't they run a banner across the bottom too? I think Chuntley just likes to speak about her favourite subject though regardless, which of course is herself

I heard Chuntley going on about that, and I had said to myself when I first saw her that she looked really rough in that outfit, LOL. It looked as if she had just staggered in from a country walk to me, whilst Alexis was in serious glitter mode. Talk about a contrast. I mean it was OK as,a dressed down look, so next to Richard Jackson say, but not next to someone in full Xmas party mode.

Now I know Q's webshite isn't the easiest to use but why on earth don't the numpties look at the TV guide rather than posting "when is xyz next on". There are at least half a dozen every day.

Now I know Q's webshite isn't the easiest to use but why on earth don't the numpties look at the TV guide rather than posting "when is xyz next on". There are at least half a dozen every day.
Now you are assuming that these bin lids are actually clever enough to find the TV guide on the Q website, anyway, if they did what you suggest they would probably get arsebook withdrawal symptoms very quickly.

Yesterday's drama was:

A woman in Guernsey who desperately wanted to order the Centigrade TSV ! BUT, a ship had accidentally cut the phone wires under the sea and she could not phone in!!!! Strangely her internet was still working as she was able to post!!!! Doh!!!

Now I am thinking will be the next block buster movie? We had Scully the man who landed the plane in the Huston and saved lives. I can see the slow mo underwater shots of the ship ripping the phone lines!!!!! The terror and fear of the customer trying to phone QVC and place her order for the puffa jacket. She can't get through!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggest bringing a full box of tissues for all the tears.:mysmilie_17:

Yesterday's drama was:

A woman in Guernsey who desperately wanted to order the Centigrade TSV ! BUT, a ship had accidentally cut the phone wires under the sea and she could not phone in!!!! Strangely her internet was still working as she was able to post!!!! Doh!!!

Now I am thinking will be the next block buster movie? We had Scully the man who landed the plane in the Huston and saved lives. I can see the slow mo underwater shots of the ship ripping the phone lines!!!!! The terror and fear of the customer trying to phone QVC and place her order for the puffa jacket. She can't get through!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggest bringing a full box of tissues for all the tears.:mysmilie_17:

To be fair, physical landlines do not always use the same lines and cable types as internet or mobile phones... but seriously??? :mysmilie_486:

Just reading this, could you just imagine what would happen if arsebook went offline. the Samaritans would be inundated with suicidal people not being able to connect with Q :mysmilie_466:

Latest posts

Back