Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a firm believer in each to their own/live and let live, but people's obsession with the Kipling monkeys and Charlie Bears really stretches that belief to breaking point - I just find it very hard to understand why people go nuts over these things. Maybe I'm just a miserable old bee-yatch :mysmilie_13:

No mention of Steven on today's YC show, which only lasted 45 minutes. What is going on, supposed to be a full hour! Rosa said she is doing next Sunday's show so has this issue been resolved or not I wonder. No posts on his Twatter page since the 20th, unless that is just a public page and he has a private profile I can't see which is active. Have there been any more FB posts about it? I would like to know the outcome.

There have been no further posts available to see as a visitor to the Q FB page since 21st but as I'm not on FB myself I don't know about anywhere else.

Talking about YC who is the man who keeps posting pics and random sentences about a YC smells he is/about to burn?

There have been no further posts available to see as a visitor to the Q FB page since 21st but as I'm not on FB myself I don't know about anywhere else.

Talking about YC who is the man who keeps posting pics and random sentences about a YC smells he is/about to burn?

I haven't seen any more posts on FB regarding Candlegate. No idea where this new bloke is. My guess is he is part of the fan club and has been sent in to create a diversion away from the mole fiasco.

I haven't seen any more posts on FB regarding Candlegate. No idea where this new bloke is. My guess is he is part of the fan club and has been sent in to create a diversion away from the mole fiasco.
Funnily enough I wondered if that was why there were so many gardening pix posted last week, to bury the candlegate stories where they were hard to retrieve, especially if you are not on FB!!! I honestly wouldn't put it past them. I see someone has just commented about the 45minute YC show today but as my iPad is again not opening comments, I can't see if there has been any reply.

So this mornings outrage.

Michel did a show yesterday selling Panasonic microwave. He it turns out is a vegetarian and refused to eat the pork they cooked in the microwave. The woman complaining was told he was selling the microwave not the food cooked in it and did not have to eat it.

Michel did a show yesterday selling Panasonic microwave. He it turns out is a vegetarian and refused to eat the pork they cooked in the microwave. The woman complaining was told he was selling the microwave not the food cooked in it and did not have to eat it.

I saw that - can't believe people get their undercrackers in a twist about that. To be fair to the presenters, they can't win when they're doing the food shows - people moan about them eating and then they moan about them not eating - poor chap being faced with a slab of sweaty gammon!

On a different note, Q seems to have replaced it's 'Today's Offers' with 'Trending Now' in the top banner...

I saw that - can't believe people get their undercrackers in a twist about that. To be fair to the presenters, they can't win when they're doing the food shows - people moan about them eating and then they moan about them not eating - poor chap being faced with a slab of sweaty gammon!

On a different note, Q seems to have replaced it's 'Today's Offers' with 'Trending Now' in the top banner...

Blimey, people getting offended by vegetarians now! Only on Facebook! Did they think he should be force-fed? I actually saw a bit of a presentation too - the part I saw, Miceal was actually saying no to some vegetables cooked in the same fat/juices as the meat but to vegetarians that's still a no-no. Leave the poor bu99er alone!

I see someone has complained today about the derogatory way presenters speak about the DHS. Good for her! I cannot open the comments so don't know what response that got, but she said there are many good retailers on the DHS etc.

Re MeHall and his tasting, he seems a very polite chap to me so I assume he just said No thanks, I don't eat meat or "cooked in meat juices" food but without making a fuss. But some people really make a big fuss IMHO, take MeCharlie when banging on about having a drink or a liqueur. I was once clearing a table and accidentally put some meat stuffed peppers next to some veggie stuffed peppers and the vegetarians went completely nuclear. It was mortifying but a genuine mistake. They weren't even touching (although that was just luck!). TBH I felt like throwing the ****** things at them by the time they had finished shouting at me!

Latest posts

Back