ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just for fun but out of the guests and presenters who would u choose :giggle:

Snog - Michael Perry Thompson and Morgan

Marry - Michael Perry Thompson and Morgan

Push off a cliff - Craig handcuffed to John barrowman :smirk:

I've only ever seen one fanciable bloke on qvc. He was the brother in law of Denis from Ojon, he was a hairdresser and sometimes did the demos. His name was Miguel and he was fit. He'd be snog and marry. Assuming it's not an actual literal cliff I'll push them off I think it would have to be Jill Franks as nobody else irritates me as much as she does

Too few men (real men, not hairdressers or beauticians) to consider.

Interestingly saw Basso's name in a fash mag the other day, where the celebrity was wearing a gown designed by him ! thought he only did fur !

Snog A Dawson (just kidding)

Marry A Dawson (definitely just kidding)
Push of a cliff to many to choose from.

Snog - Charlie - I would snog the face off him, just to see if he would say 'Wow. Take.....a......look......at.......this', with real excitement in his voice for a change!

Marry - sorry, I just couldn't marry any of them.

Throw off a cliff - Catherine Huntley, handcuffed to Carmel and Jill Franks. Weighed down with bricks just in case throwing them off a cliff wouldn't be enough to do the job.

Snog - Julian

Marry - Lennie (Nina Leonard fame)

Cliff - Lulu with Basso to weigh her down.

Snog - Charlie - I would snog the face off him, just to see if he would say 'Wow. Take.....a......look......at.......this', with real excitement in his voice for a change!

Marry - sorry, I just couldn't marry any of them.

Throw off a cliff - Catherine Huntley, handcuffed to Carmel and Jill Franks. Weighed down with bricks just in case throwing them off a cliff wouldn't be enough to do the job.

Hmmmm. A new girl called Anna wants to chuck three female presenters off a cliff... you're not, no it couldn't be... Anna seems to lovely... could it be her? :giggle:

p.s. Feeling slightly queasy now thinking of Charlie.

Snog - Dale and a few little pecks with Michal
Marry - Just off to investigate who is the wealthiest (shallow - Moi?)
Cliff - oooooo can't be that cruel :giggle:

I wouldn't snog or marry any of them, but would happily throw Julia Roberts and her ego, Catherine Huntly, Lulu and her botox lips, Dennis Basso, Craig and Julian off a very high cliff.

I wouldn't snog or marry any of them, but I would certainly enjoy the high cliff bit...:giggle:

lol love these posts and icons :mysmilie_12: i'd push both the lulus off a cliff...not really but ...they are my least fave people on there so far...if there was a sign for least two faves ...they would be mine :mysmilie_520:

Snog A Dawson (just kidding)

Marry A Dawson (definitely just kidding)
Push of a cliff to many to choose from.

Put them ail, in a mini bus and push that off the cliff, that will do the trick, just make sure Richard Jackson is in there. If Dennis basso is at the front it will go over the edge quicker

lol love these posts and icons :mysmilie_12: i'd push both the lulus off a cliff...not really but ...they are my least fave people on there so far...if there was a sign for least two faves ...they would be mine :mysmilie_520:

Ha ha The Lulu's, love it.

Latest posts

Back