Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not tempted by the TSV, I use BE and happy with that. The lipgloss looks beautiful, would buy that on its own but the eyeshadow looks a little muddy on some models.

Great it was on easypay, giving people the chance to buy but thankfully my credit card is safe!!:21:

the candid lipgloss is lovely IB. Very pretty golden pink. I like all their new colours of lipgloss though.

Here it is Janey

Smashbox BCC fusion_LRG.jpg

Does anybody know which shade of lipgloss is in the Wicked Lovely kit ? I looked on the Smashbox website and there are three shades mentioned but doesn't show which one is which.

I have phone QVC CS and complained about AY saying that SB can't be bought anywhere else in the UK when it's patently a lie, there's a huuuuuuge counter in HOF Belfast. Bet she still prattles on about it being exclusive though.

I was sorely tempted to phone up and complain as well but I was just too lazy to get off the sofa! As well as HoF there is a chemist down in Limavady which stocks Smashbox.

...and the duty free shop at Dublin Airport and Dublin shops ...... but I supose this isn;t UK

I was sorely tempted to phone up and complain as well but I was just too lazy to get off the sofa! As well as HoF there is a chemist down in Limavady which stocks Smashbox.

Which chemist? I have family near there so I think I just found a reason to visit them, lol!!!

There was one at Birmingham Airport - but I havent been through there for 2 years so don't know if it is still there??? This is in the UK too.:1:

The one on the Dublin Road Belfast city centre has a small counter too.

Oh and what about Jayne she is offically recognised by Smashbox who supply her as well!!!!! AY is making it sound like everyone else's falls off the back of a lorry.:mad:

Well I ordered mine. I probably have enough Halo now to last me well into next year! Not sure how much of the other bits and pieces I will use but with 4 nieces I'm quite sure I can find them a good home if needs be.

Latest posts

Back