Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually a few years ago we did! There was a set and each season (so four times a year),there was another version sent out with seasonal colours. Very nice it was too!

Yes but we never got another one. QVC US Smashbox TSV are always on auto delivery. I get the other ones from Jayne and Just Beauty Direct site.

Is this item number 226154? That's the only number I've found reading through this thread (unless I've missed it) and it still says it can't be accessed online.

Yes, that's the number as far as I know, I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it could be ordered on QVC mobile - not sure about what price you would be charged though, best to wait unless it is showing as tsv price.

I watched the video on QVC US and was very jealous to hear that they don't pay postage on AD - only on the first delivery, subsequent deliveries are post free!

Its now on the website

Smashbox The Past, Present & Future of Beauty with Brushes

Today's Special Value Price
£39.98

QVC Price
£48.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Get new and best-selling Smashbox essentials in one seven-piece set. Featuring five full-sized items, you'll receive Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light (15ml), Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (21g), Lightcast Detail Highlighter (2.5g), and chocolate Cream Eyeliner in On Trend (1.2g). Plus, there's new beige and khaki Eyeshadow Duo in Avant Garde (3.6g), coral Blush in Famous (2.04g), and pink Lip Enhancing Gloss in Candid (6ml). To finish there's a Mini Kabuki Brush, a Precision Brush and a Cream Eyeliner Brush. Comes in Fair, Light, Medium or Dark.

View what's in stock

Hiya Jayne can you just confirm I am fair as well - please?

I checked a recording of the halo and it said if you burn easily you are fair and thats definately me.

Yipppeeeee Easy Pay, think this will definately sell out

Last edited:
Can you use your birthday card if its on easy pay still ?
How would that work ?

I dont understand why but all night, every time i have tried to order online it wont let me ?

Hiya Jayne can you just confirm I am fair as well - please?

I checked a recording of the halo and it said if you burn easily you are fair and thats definately me.

Yipppeeeee Easy Pay, think this will definately sell out

Hi BB - I am sure you would be. The Light has more golden tones. Even though I am usually 'light' the fair works better on me as I have pinkish undertones.

I am sure you will be delighted with it

I dont understand why but all night, every time i have tried to order online it wont let me ?

I've found there's a bug in QVC Online. If you put something in your basket, it should and does go after 30 mins, if you don't buy it. But then, it won't let you order anything further online unless you reboot completely!!! What I do is use a different browser and that solves the problem until I reboot.

Old Allie Young telling porkie pies again. Smashbox does have offical retailers in the UK. House of Fraser Belfast bricks and mortar store and there is an online one too.

Also she is always going on about how pale she is, well in that case should be Fair and not Light.

Yes thanks i did reboot and its let me now, im fair but it askss do you have a promotional code and then does not ask for what it is , does anyone have any idea if you can use the bday card voucher with this ?

Latest posts

Back