Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Complete noob to QVC here!

I have been reading this thread with much interest having only heard the name smashbox and not really knowing who and what it was.The consensus seems to be that it is good quality cosmetics.

Now I don't 'do' make up all the much,though I need it lol,just the basics is my usual routine....powder,blusher,eyeliner......lippy and mascara for a night out etc.

So my question is....is this smashbox TSV thingy worth my while getting?
If it is worth a try in your opinions,how do I buy one??

I have never bought from QVC before,so my questions may be daft and please forgive my ignorance!!!:8:

TIA

Yes it is good value. For a start, you will have to wait for the demo to find out which colour of Halo to go for. Smashbox cream eyeliner is the easiest eyeliner to use ever. Just swipe the brush(comes with this kit), across the liner and walk the brush across your lids at lash line.

As for buying you can phone up on 0800 50 40 30 or go online (its not up online yet), item number 226154 quote this on the phone or search it on qvcuk.com site click buy it then will take you to a page and register your details. You can follow the order to shipping in your account. Oh as I said you will have to pick which shade of Halo powder to go for Fair,Light, Medium and Dark.

Complete noob to QVC here!

I have been reading this thread with much interest having only heard the name smashbox and not really knowing who and what it was.The consensus seems to be that it is good quality cosmetics.

Now I don't 'do' make up all the much,though I need it lol,just the basics is my usual routine....powder,blusher,eyeliner......lippy and mascara for a night out etc.

So my question is....is this smashbox TSV thingy worth my while getting?
If it is worth a try in your opinions,how do I buy one??

I have never bought from QVC before,so my questions may be daft and please forgive my ignorance!!!:8:

TIA

Hi Sweetpea - yes, as Donna said, Smashbox TSVs are really great value for money. This is the most expensive one so far (if it stays at £39-ish) I think but it's still excellent value when you consider that QVC sell the Halo powder for £37! I'll warn you now though - once you start buying their TSVs it's hard to stop!

Not sure of your colouring but I am pretty pale, but porcelain, with yellow undertones and I went for Fair. I tried Light a while ago and it was too dark on me so I sent it back.

Hope you enjoy your purchase if you go for it!

Not sure of your colouring but I am pretty pale, but porcelain, with yellow undertones and I went for Fair. I tried Light a while ago and it was too dark on me so I sent it back.

I meant to say "but NOT porcelain". Edit button wasn't there to change it.

I got the sample but no easy pay. Does anyone know if this is the last tsv before christmas. I got both my DDs last years but at £40 this year it's a lot dearer. I know it's still great value, but I was hoping for something under the £30 mark.

Thanks

Yes it is good value. For a start, you will have to wait for the demo to find out which colour of Halo to go for. Smashbox cream eyeliner is the easiest eyeliner to use ever. Just swipe the brush(comes with this kit), across the liner and walk the brush across your lids at lash line.

As for buying you can phone up on 0800 50 40 30 or go online (its not up online yet), item number 226154 quote this on the phone or search it on qvcuk.com site click buy it then will take you to a page and register your details. You can follow the order to shipping in your account. Oh as I said you will have to pick which shade of Halo powder to go for Fair,Light, Medium and Dark.
Thanks for this,Donna:1:

I'm sorta pale but tan easily so wouldn't think I'm fair,maybe light will be for me.

Will definitely be checking this out....think there's a real good chance I'm gonna dip my toes!!

Thanks to cupcake for your reply too:1:

Grrrr,I'm getting very angry now,no code & no sample,either :11:
The only thing I've got is the email re the TSV which they thought I'd enjoy hearing about because I buy their products :33:

Same here Marzy it's a biddy disgrace considering how much we both spend I am really in the huff now!!!!!!!!:fuming:fuming:fuming

Just been watching the video on QVC US for the TSV. Anyone know if we also will get the auto delivery thing that they got please...?

I'd like to try Smashbox, but don't know which colour to get. I am pale, with pink undertones. Apricots and golds don't work on me. Cool tones not warm. Use BB Sand, LG B&B in Fair, Philosophy Supernatural in natural/porcelain. Would I be a fair or a light? :33:

DSCN6428.jpg
I'd like to try Smashbox, but don't know which colour to get. I am pale, with pink undertones. Apricots and golds don't work on me. Cool tones not warm. Use BB Sand, LG B&B in Fair, Philosophy Supernatural in natural/porcelain. Would I be a fair or a light? :33:

Hi there
I'm neutral and pale, red hair freckles, green eytes etc and I would be fair
maybe this picture will help it shows the fair and light in close up

click on it and it''ll go bigger light on the left and fair on the right :) the fair is very fai but i love it

Unfortunately we never get auto delivery on Smashbox kits, QVC US always do.

Actually a few years ago we did! There was a set and each season (so four times a year),there was another version sent out with seasonal colours. Very nice it was too!

Latest posts

Back