Smashbox tsv on sunday the 28th of september

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The light one is meant to be better for oily skin. I had it applied the last few times I've had my make up done at the SB counter and to be honest I've not noticed any difference!

I get bugger all from QVC. The easy pay voucher does not work for those of use who did not get the card.

The Light version has no silicon in it as the other does.

Donna, do you mean that the number only works if the customer was sent the voucher and not using the number FMs have passed on?

Donna, do you mean that the number only works if the customer was sent the voucher and not using the number FMs have passed on?

Yes, exactly. I mean big birthday you would think they would give every customer 3 easy pay. Times are hard in retail, they want us to spend then give us something.

Yes, exactly. I mean big birthday you would think they would give every customer 3 easy pay. Times are hard in retail, they want us to spend then give us something.

Donna, that's just carp. I thought every customer would have got one so we'd all feel encouraged to spend. I've been looking at my account and I've been sending quite as bit recently and I'm quite surprised that I got the discount code!

Goes and opens another bottle of wine. I am suing QVC for turning me into a lush!:54:

The TSV is up on QCut by the way. I did order it depise no easy pay voucher or a bleedy sample.

I got a sample yesterday so I'm going to try it out today. Will probably buy the TSV even if I don't like the primer though, it's worth it for the halo and the other bits and pieces.

Grrrr,I'm getting very angry now,no code & no sample,either :11:
The only thing I've got is the email re the TSV which they thought I'd enjoy hearing about because I buy their products :33:

:dance::dance: ****** HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite NOT getting a code I brazened it out and actually phoned to order, I got a right coffin dodger and I confidently rhymed off the item number requesting 2 light, and also casually asked the price (£39.98) Jabba then said 'Oh I almost forgot I got sent a code for 3 easypayments, rhymed off the code number ...................AND IT WENT THROUGH :dance::dance::dance::dance:

1st payment including p+p £33.34, 2nd payment £26.66 and third payment £26.64!

Sorry Donna but I'm off for a :drink::drink::drink:

Complete noob to QVC here!

I have been reading this thread with much interest having only heard the name smashbox and not really knowing who and what it was.The consensus seems to be that it is good quality cosmetics.

Now I don't 'do' make up all the much,though I need it lol,just the basics is my usual routine....powder,blusher,eyeliner......lippy and mascara for a night out etc.

So my question is....is this smashbox TSV thingy worth my while getting?
If it is worth a try in your opinions,how do I buy one??

I have never bought from QVC before,so my questions may be daft and please forgive my ignorance!!!:8:

TIA

Last edited:
I got the Smashbox postcard and sample today. :)

No easy pay code though. :(

:dance::dance: ****** HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite NOT getting a code I brazened it out and actually phoned to order, I got a right coffin dodger and I confidently rhymed off the item number requesting 2 light, and also casually asked the price (£39.98) Jabba then said 'Oh I almost forgot I got sent a code for 3 easypayments, rhymed off the code number ...................AND IT WENT THROUGH :dance::dance::dance::dance:

1st payment including p+p £33.34, 2nd payment £26.66 and third payment £26.64!

Sorry Donna but I'm off for a :drink::drink::drink:

Thats it rub it in!!!!! Didn't actually want easy pay, but it would have been really nice to have been offered it. :12:

Latest posts

Back